Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather Acting Funny in Your Neighbourhood?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12", with the steel tape. 2" more today before it stops.

Comment

• it's not all tht atypical, but I note that while it's currently 89 at my house, some 35M away in San Francisco it's only 69.

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post
        it's not all tht atypical, but I note that while it's currently 89 at my house, some 35M away in San Francisco it's only 69.
        I am always amazed that despite only living 4 miles from Jackosnville Beach, the temp drop from my house to a beach walk can be up to 10 degrees and lots more wind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          I am always amazed that despite only living 4 miles from Jackosnville Beach, the temp drop from my house to a beach walk can be up to 10 degrees and lots more wind.
          On some of my runs in the summer here in FL, I seem to cross some sort of temperature "line" where you can feel the temperature be maybe 10 degrees cooler. It's like standing on one side of the street which is sunny and the other side raining which happens here all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post
            it's not all tht atypical, but I note that while it's currently 89 at my house, some 35M away in San Francisco it's only 69.
            temperatures vary greatly near the ocean...I live 3/10 of a mile from the water's edge and it will be 20-25 degrees warmer 1 mile inland.

Comment

• My college roommate lives in San Mateo and I am always amazed at the change in climate from SFO to his home.

Comment

Working...
              X