X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish Paper Says Castro In Grave Condition

Talk about things that'll shake up the whole socio-politico spectrum:

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/ca ... 07?cid=842

I haven't been paying close enough attention, but isn't his brother prepared to step in and continue exactly as before?

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
      I haven't been paying close enough attention, but isn't his brother prepared to step in and continue exactly as before?
      Nah, instead they will smuggle in Richard Dreyfuss to take over Fidel's identity. Now name the movie to which I am alluding.

Comment

From the Miami Herald:

Castro is facing an ''80 to 95 percent chance of dying,'' Dr. Miguel J. Rodríguez, a gastroenterologist at Homestead Hospital, told The Miami Herald.
        If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

Originally posted by Dietmar239
          Castro is facing an ''80 to 95 percent chance of dying,'' Dr. Miguel J. Rodríguez, a gastroenterologist at Homestead Hospital, told The Miami Herald.
          I assume there was a time frame associated with that comment. Otherwise it makes no sense. After all, Castro actually has a 100 percent chance of dying, as do we all.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
            Originally posted by Dietmar239
            I assume there was a time frame associated with that comment. Otherwise it makes no sense. After all, Castro actually has a 100 percent chance of dying, as do we all.
            I beg to differ. I'm going to live forever.

Now, I may be out in left field with this one, but I believe the good doctor is saying that he won't survive this illness.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/16473224.htm
            If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

Originally posted by dukehjsteve
              Nah, instead they will smuggle in Richard Dreyfuss to take over Fidel's identity. Now name the movie to which I am alluding.
              I'm gonna take a stab with 'Moon Over Miami". Might not be right, but I remember thinking that the movie was pretty funny. I might have been high . . .

Comment

Is there an intentional pun in the title of this thread? :shock:
                Take good care of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mennisco
                  Is there an intentional pun in the title of this thread? :shock:
                  LOL! :lol: Excellent- Unlike running- to get into grave condition takes very little effort.
                  phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                    I'm gonna take a stab with 'Moon Over Miami". Might not be right, but I remember thinking that the movie was pretty funny. I might have been high . . .
                    b h, you are OH SO CLOSE... change the last word...

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                      b h, you are OH SO CLOSE... change the last word...
                      Moon Over Parador
                      Take good care of yourself.

Comment

Parador. Something about Parador.

I think they have the stage set for Raul to step right in and not miss a beat.

Comment

Yep, " Moon Over Parador" was the movie in question.

Comment

Castro's up and "almost jogging" lol.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16796015/
                            There are no strings on me

Comment

You can go long on his impending death if you want. I bought Sherritt in 1991 at 4.60 for that very reason. This fund hasn't seen fit to invest in it though(why I stay away from them). Sherritt is hitting 52 week highs on a regular basis:

http://www.sherritt.com/Investor_Relati ... Chart.html

Article:

http://tinyurl.com/yuynl4

Comment

Working...
                              X