Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian
    ... The Ricky Schroeder character--obviously being groomed to be "Little Jack", ...
    Hasn't he killed enough shows? and maybe this should be added to the "jumping the shark criteria" When Ricky gets a main roll on a show.

Comment

Originally posted by Jnathletics
      I'm sure a "Day in the Life of Tafnut" would captivate us all? :P
      EVERY DAY is an outrageous plot twist to me! (but that's mostly because I have no clue about what is SUPPOSED to happen next, so whatever it is, catches ME by surprise and seems to have come out of left field!!)

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
        Originally posted by Dietmar239
        I had a feeling Palmer wasn't going to bomb them. It turned out being some really good strategy on his part. However, I am really bewildered by the ending of the show. I mean c'mon! He just averts this huge nuclear threat and within minutes he finds out his girlfriend is still alive and being held hostage somewhere. How could anyone's day be this bad?! Also, has Jack eaten anything yet?
        the wife and I saw the bluff coming from last week. We also laughed out loud at the end, when he literally has just saved the world A-FREAKIN-GAIN, and he IMMEDIATELY gets a call to send him on his next adventure. The writers have COMPLETELY given up on ANY semblance of credibility!
        OK, after recording four episodes (I've been busy as hell the past month), I'm now caught up. I confess that I did not see the President's bluff coming, although I figured that somehow that bomb was not going to land where it was supposed to. I was a bit taken aback by the last scene. From the first mention of Audrey earlier in this 24-hour day, Mrs. tandfman and I figured that she was definitely alive. (I don't think that took much insight.) But I assumed they'd pull that fact out of the hat in the 24th hour and that it would be the focal point of next year's show.

Can it be that the rest of the day will be spent on a China mission? It could be, but in spite of the way things were left at the end of the last show, I don't think we've seen the last of those two suitcase nukes. I don't know what can now go wrong, but we do know that they always find a way to make precarious situatons turn out all right and stable situations come unglued. How they manage to do that is why we watch the show.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
          I don't know what can now go wrong, but we do know that they always find a way to make precarious situatons turn out all right and stable situations come unglued. How they manage to do that is why we watch the show.
          which is why this season is so disappointing (albeit it better than most other shows) - they just pull stuff out of their . . . uh . . . hats, and expect us to keep buying it!

C'mon now, Jack! You're better than this!!!! 8)

Comment

Am I the only one who finds that this season is getting boring?

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
              Am I the only one who finds that this season is getting boring?
              It's not that's it's boring, per se, because the action is still coming hot and heavy, but I do agree that we seem to recycling 'crises'. There's just so much you can stuff into one day, before your senses have become so over-assaulted that you just end up saying, 'whatever.'
              I'm getting there fast.

Comment

Not sure if it was on the US feed, but they said that at the three private high schools that Sutherland attended(none of which he graduated from), his nickname was reefer. They didn't elaborate. And it is getting boring.

Comment

Diploma? Jack don't need no stinkin' diploma!

Comment

Working...
                  X