Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tafnut
    Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    Ive seen good natured teasing but ridiculed? Can you give us an example?
    Apparently I live in 1958 by myself, out of touch with reality and the object of scorn and derision!!!

Actually your in touch with reality and i dont know how or why you do it!
    phsstt!

Comment

Baby Boomers = Dopers & Drunks?
      ITN.
      ITMSBNA.
      Take good care of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by MJD
        Self-evIdenT reduNdant truth.
        That's a good one MJD, but I think not.

Comment

Baby Boomers = Dopers & Drunks?
          ITN.
          ITNTIAN

Comment

Apparently I live in 1958 by myself, out of touch with reality and the object of scorn and derision!!!

HDYNPYB. How dare you not pollute your body! :roll:
            Thats not funny!

Comment

Originally posted by LaughTrack

HDYNPYB. How dare you not pollute your body! :roll:
              WATDDB. What about the Ding Dong breakfast?
              phsstt!

Comment

As much as I hate to side with him, I have to say I have never tried illicit drugs, and the last alcohol crossing my lips was in 1986. Teetotalers Unite!

Comment

Originally posted by gm
                  As much as I hate to side with him, I have to say I have never tried illicit drugs, and the last alcohol crossing my lips was in 1986. Teetotalers Unite!
                  Good for you GM but us boozers and dopers are still a majority at 51% so i guess you could say we rule? :P

P.S. Tafnut do you feel slighted by being referred to only as "him" by a fellow teetotaler? :roll:

This is how we conquer the "stiffs". Pit sober against sober! :twisted:
                  phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by gm
                    P.S. Tafnut do you feel slighted by being referred to only as "him" by a fellow teetotaler? :roll:
                    Yeah, what's up with THAT?! I can't even feel the love from my fellow square nerds!

Comment

Originally posted by gm
                      Yeah, what's up with THAT?! I can't even feel the love from my fellow square nerds!
                      Join me my friend on the dark side. Just a little sip. Just a little puff. :twisted: Everyones doin it, well 51% anyway. We will call you by name. We will call you when were out of beer. We will call you in the middle of the nite when we get arrested for DWI. We will call you a cab when you blow chunks on our wife's shoes. But we will never call you "HIM".

We can offer you a better life. Your best vaulter no heights? Sneak around the port-a-pit and take a swig. Now dont you feel better?

You take your wife to a movie, a comedy. It sucks and its not funny. Make your away to the little boyz room and take a few puffs. Now the movie is hilarious and you saved yourself $30. Sorry about the munchies, were workin on that.

T&F messageboard down and your bored? Munch on some special mushrooms. In no time you'll be starring at the computer mouse and laughing without restraint as you feed it some Monterey Jack.

This is what we can offer you. Think about it. Remember reality is for people who cant handle drugs. Dont you want to be in the majority?
                      phsstt!

Comment

reality is for people who cant handle drugs.
                        good quote! My students actually listen to me (well, they 'look' like they're listening) when I go off again on some screed about how you don't need alcohol and drugs to have a great time - all the time! At least they can't accuse me of hypocrisy as they can if their parents say the same thing, since the MAJORITY of them are Dopers and Drunks! :roll:

Comment

Remember reality is for people who cant handle drugs. Dont you want to be in the majority?
                          Just don't misplace them. Remember, only users lose drugs.

Comment

reality is for people who cant handle drugs.
                            good quote! My students actually listen to me (well, they 'look' like they're listening) when I go off again on some screed about how you don't need alcohol and drugs to have a great time - all the time! At least they can't accuse me of hypocrisy as they can if their parents say the same thing, since the MAJORITY of them are Dopers and Drunks! :roll:

I dont think its hypocritical for a parent who drives a car, has sex and drinks and smokes a little pot ( NOT AT THE SAME TIME PLEASE) to ask that their 14 year old refrain from these activities until they are old enough to handle the responsibility of these horrible sick vices. :P

Who would have thought that IM the liberal one? :shock:
                            phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by Mennisco
                              Remember reality is for people who cant handle drugs. Dont you want to be in the majority?
                              Your lexie-dysic also!
                              phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by Mennisco
                                Your lexie-dysic also!
                                It isn't easy being me.
                                ops:

Comment

Working...
                                X