• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wineturtle
    replied
    Originally posted by tafnut
    Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    Ive seen good natured teasing but ridiculed? Can you give us an example?
    Apparently I live in 1958 by myself, out of touch with reality and the object of scorn and derision!!!
    Jerry Lee Lewis sang High School Confidential in the 1958 movie of the same name.
    http://www.pigdog.org/auto/drive_in_pig ... /2424.html
    Here is one mans take on the movie.
    Five minutes into High School Confidential bad Tony is smoking a reefer in the principal's office. Back in class, he's hitting on his teacher. Why not, he's 22... She returns him to the principal, who confiscates Tony's knife.

At home Tony's horny incestuous aunt puts the moves on him. But he's only interested in that blond good girl who's jonesing bad for a stick of marijuana. Real bad; the last girl in this town who smoked marijuana became a shivering heroin junkie sold into prostitution
    An informal poll of the three places that sell tobacco products within 200 yds of my house last year came up with this basic average : rolling papers out sell tobacco for handrolling 20+ to one. One store does not even handle rolling tobacco and he said he sells about a dozen books of paper a day and rarely ever gets asked for rolling tobacco.
    By 1956 or 57 I had been exposed to pot in a meaningful way and was not even a teenager yet.
    Just today I walked by two adults(35-45ish) enjoying a noon time doobie. A casual "smells good" got me an offer of a hit, no cloke and dagger stuff just an outstreched hand and a take it nod. The Viperculture is still alive and well in NYC.
    Stand with the tobaccobuttheads outside any Trendoid East Village Bar and "sense" the odor.

I

Leave a comment:

• Mennisco
    replied
    Originally posted by Mennisco
    Remember reality is for people who cant handle drugs. Dont you want to be in the majority?
    Just don't misplace them. Remember, only users lose drugs.
    Your lexie-dysic also!
    It isn't easy being me.
    ops:

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Originally posted by Mennisco
    Remember reality is for people who cant handle drugs. Dont you want to be in the majority?
    Your lexie-dysic also!

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    reality is for people who cant handle drugs.
    good quote! My students actually listen to me (well, they 'look' like they're listening) when I go off again on some screed about how you don't need alcohol and drugs to have a great time - all the time! At least they can't accuse me of hypocrisy as they can if their parents say the same thing, since the MAJORITY of them are Dopers and Drunks! :roll:

I dont think its hypocritical for a parent who drives a car, has sex and drinks and smokes a little pot ( NOT AT THE SAME TIME PLEASE) to ask that their 14 year old refrain from these activities until they are old enough to handle the responsibility of these horrible sick vices. :P

Who would have thought that IM the liberal one? :shock:

Leave a comment:

• Mennisco
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied
    reality is for people who cant handle drugs.
    good quote! My students actually listen to me (well, they 'look' like they're listening) when I go off again on some screed about how you don't need alcohol and drugs to have a great time - all the time! At least they can't accuse me of hypocrisy as they can if their parents say the same thing, since the MAJORITY of them are Dopers and Drunks! :roll:

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Originally posted by gm
    As much as I hate to side with him, I have to say I have never tried illicit drugs, and the last alcohol crossing my lips was in 1986. Teetotalers Unite!
    P.S. Tafnut do you feel slighted by being referred to only as "him" by a fellow teetotaler? :roll:
    Yeah, what's up with THAT?! I can't even feel the love from my fellow square nerds!
    Join me my friend on the dark side. Just a little sip. Just a little puff. :twisted: Everyones doin it, well 51% anyway. We will call you by name. We will call you when were out of beer. We will call you in the middle of the nite when we get arrested for DWI. We will call you a cab when you blow chunks on our wife's shoes. But we will never call you "HIM".

We can offer you a better life. Your best vaulter no heights? Sneak around the port-a-pit and take a swig. Now dont you feel better?

You take your wife to a movie, a comedy. It sucks and its not funny. Make your away to the little boyz room and take a few puffs. Now the movie is hilarious and you saved yourself $30. Sorry about the munchies, were workin on that.

T&F messageboard down and your bored? Munch on some special mushrooms. In no time you'll be starring at the computer mouse and laughing without restraint as you feed it some Monterey Jack.

This is what we can offer you. Think about it. Remember reality is for people who cant handle drugs. Dont you want to be in the majority?

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied
    Originally posted by gm
    As much as I hate to side with him, I have to say I have never tried illicit drugs, and the last alcohol crossing my lips was in 1986. Teetotalers Unite!
    P.S. Tafnut do you feel slighted by being referred to only as "him" by a fellow teetotaler? :roll:
    Yeah, what's up with THAT?! I can't even feel the love from my fellow square nerds!

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Originally posted by gm
    Good for you GM but us boozers and dopers are still a majority at 51% so i guess you could say we rule? :P

This is how we conquer the "stiffs". Pit sober against sober! :twisted:

Leave a comment:

• gm
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Originally posted by LaughTrack
    Apparently I live in 1958 by myself, out of touch with reality and the object of scorn and derision!!!

Actually your in touch with reality and i dont know how or why you do it!
    HDYNPYB. How dare you not pollute your body! :roll:
    WATDDB. What about the Ding Dong breakfast?

Leave a comment:

• LaughTrack
    replied

Actually your in touch with reality and i dont know how or why you do it!
    HDYNPYB. How dare you not pollute your body! :roll:

Leave a comment:

• Mennisco
    replied
    Baby Boomers = Dopers & Drunks?
    ITN.
    ITNTIAN

Leave a comment:

• Mennisco
    replied
    Originally posted by MJD