Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad hammy
    replied
    The game is over at 7:30 my time, but not the party. I'm more than happy not to go to work Monday.

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Originally posted by Pego
    Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    Im gonna watch and im a gonna pardee. Im taking Monday cause i can.

One defination of party is you dont have to work the next day!
    Wimp.
    Yes i am! But one man's wimp is another man's genius. The game may be over at 10:30 but that doesnt mean the party is.

Instead of draggin me self out of bed at 6 to go to work i will linger in my fluffy cocoon. I may not rise till 9 and then only to get a cup of coffee and the local newspaper. I will return to bed and read and sip, read and sip.

At around 10 am i will make my way down stairs to the kitchen for 2 eggs over easy and toast.

Its goin to be wonderful thinking as i pound beers and hot wings sunday nite that its not sunday nite. In squack time its saturday baby!

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied
    It's over by 10:30pm your time, you big wuss!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied

Wimp.

Leave a comment:

• Dietmar239
    replied
    Big screen plasma, people, beer, wings, more beer. I'm there.

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bad hammy
    replied
    Originally posted by mike renfro
    I will have the game on, but like always, I will be doing crossword puzzles, reading the paper etc. I used to like the commercials, but they have been pretty lame for the last few years. We will probably have some people over, but nothing big.
    So you'll have folks over and sit around doing crossword puzzles?? PARTY!!

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    I'll watch it .

Leave a comment:

• mike renfro
    replied
    When I was working, I had a friend, who was a bit of a sports nut (NOT T&F) who always taped the SB and went golfing. No problem with tee times that day. He even claimed to have done Pebble Beach. Color me skeptical. I will have the game on, but like always, I will be doing crossword puzzles, reading the paper etc. I used to like the commercials, but they have been pretty lame for the last few years. We will probably have some people over, but nothing big. Oh, maybe it might be big. It will be my birthday, and the wise woman may have something planned. Hope it involves lox & bagels & Ramos fizzes :lol:

Leave a comment:

• tlb747
    replied
    This will be a holiday for me. In fact, it will be a four-day weekend because I am going to the Superbowl.

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    Originally posted by tafnut
    I don't think I have actually sat down and watched the whole thing in 15 years. I'll keep it on in the background and when I hear a big commotion, I go over and watch the replays. But I DO tape it and watch all the good commercials!!!
    I thought I heard someone say that there's a website that will have all the commercials this year. I'll probably look for that site and watch them. You're right--that's the best part of the show. (Football? I don't need no stinkin' football. )

Leave a comment:

• kuha
    replied
    Originally posted by tandfman
    The best part of the day is that the restaurants are empty. If you're a non-football fan, you can get a reservation anywhere!

(Yes, I'm serious. No, I have no plans to watch the SB this year.)
    You may be SMART, but you're clearly NOT an Amurican!

Leave a comment:

• gm
    replied
    Originally posted by tandfman
    The best part of the day is that the restaurants are empty. If you're a non-football fan, you can get a reservation anywhere!

So YOU are that other dude in the restaurant. :lol:

I won't be watching, either.

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied
    I don't think I have actually sat down and watched the whole thing in 15 years. I'll keep it on in the background and when I hear a big commotion, I go over and watch the replays. But I DO tape it and watch all the good commercials!!!

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X