Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The serious work of the Supreme Court

This just struck me as funny-no matter what your views are of drugs, free speech, religion, etc.

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentin ... 935784.htm

The 'freedom of speech' limits that schools place on their students have always been a bone of contention between scholastic publications and school administrators. We're supposed to be teaching students to speak out for themselves, but when they do, we suspend them. Censorship, in any form, is ugly, but anarchy, disobedience, disrespect for authority, and immaturity in print is equally repugnant. There are ususally no winners in these cases. I've been in bad places on both sides of the issue, as the censor and the censored.

Comment

It would have been better if the principal had just slapped the kid in the back of the head and told him to quit being stupid. "Be a jackass on your own time, son."

Comment

If a female student can wear a thong that says death to the Bush and not interupt the educational process then i say you go girl. If a male student can wear a t-shirt that states God wants marraige between a man and a woman and not disrail anyones education than i say you go dude. If you gonna have freedom of expression than have at it.
        phsstt!

Comment

t'nut,

Maybe you should wear this shirt to school:

On a side note, can't say it bothers me at all to hear about that weasel Kenneth Starr getting grilled by the Supremes. The slant of the article made is sound like he has a weak case. Some things never change . . .

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
            t'nut, Maybe you should wear this shirt to school:
            Not gonna happen for about more reasons than I can even count. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy

On a side note, can't say it bothers me at all to hear about that weasel Kenneth Starr getting grilled by the Supremes. The slant of the article made is sound like he has a weak case. Some things never change . . .
              Yet another Kenneth Starr attack on a pothead. Presumably the student inhaled, fell to his knees, rolled around speaking in tongues, and had visions of Michael impaling Lucifer b4 fainting.
              Take good care of yourself.

Comment

How about-

Lines of coke for Allah

Buddah has the munchies

God has no teeth cause he does Crystal Meth

Acid for the groovy new age spirit dude i kinda connect with

Cheeseburgers for Satan :twisted: This t-shirt i would wear.
                phsstt!

Comment

Working...
                X