Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Canadian provinces have you been to?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Canadian provinces have you been to?

Okay here is another chance for you to slag Canada. :twisted: :twisted: :x :twisted:

I have been to:

BC
    Alberta
    Manitoba
    Ontario
    Quebec
    Saskatchewan

and the N.W.T.

I really want to get to the Maritimes and Newfoundland.

gh- have you been to every province?

BC and Alerta.

Comment

BC, Alberta and Ontario - more than enough! :P

Comment

Alberta, Ontario & Quebec... all beautiful places!

Comment

When doz Canucks cut the province crap and make em states call me @ 1-800 WTF-OVER :P
          phsstt!

Comment

British Columbia
            Ontario
            Quebec
            Newfoundland
            New Brunswick
            Nova Scotia

The first and last time for the last three were thanks to a partially government sponsored post grade 13 two week trip in 1975. What a blast that was.

Haven't been to PEI, Alberta, Sasketchewan or Manitoba(or the territories).

Comment

Whatever that one is that's on the other side of Niagara Falls. From what I could tell, Canada was just sort of a run down version of Buffalo. Lots of urban grime and ripoff touristy places (but more expensive, cuz a buck Murkan was worth something like 63 cents!)

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
                From what I could tell, Canada was just sort of a run down version of Buffalo.
                That can't be good . . .

Comment

Hardly. Although I learned along time ago while getting dragged from town to town as a kid while my dad was moving up the educational administration hierarchy, it's within your control to make the best of any place you happen to be living in and, on point:

http://www.buffalonews.com/102/story/39201.html

Guy checked out cities all over the country.

This, believe it or not, is like heaven to me and it is just south of Buffalo:

http://i3.tinypic.com/2nl9y0w.jpg

Comment

BC and Alberta, but my grandfather was from Nova Scotia so I'd like to visit there someday. His ancestors were Loyalists during the Revolutionary War and fled there from the Colonies.

Comment

I've been to every province, and have lived in Alberta (1971-76), New Brunswick (1976-89), and Ontario (1989-95,1998-2001). Between 95-98, and 2001 onwards, I have been in Kah-li-foh-nia (that counts -- Los Angeles has the distinction of being the third biggest Canadian city, population-wise).

I would love to go to the territories, but never had the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
                        Whatever that one is that's on the other side of Niagara Falls. From what I could tell, Canada was just sort of a run down version of Buffalo. Lots of urban grime and ripoff touristy places (but more expensive, cuz a buck Murkan was worth something like 63 cents!)
                        Not far from the truth tafnut. :roll: :roll:

Comment

I had to run through this ghetto today.

Comment

Just Quebec. One of these days hopefully more of them.

Comment

Ontario and Quebec only.
                              Tom Hyland:
                              "squack and wineturtle get it"

Comment

Working...
                              X