Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Were to Eat One Dinner Every Day

... for the rest of your lives, what would you choose?

Pizza, can i have differant toppings?
    phsstt!

Comment

Fajitas. Specifically the beef fajitas al guajillo from Polvo's in Austin. Best. Ever.

Comment

spaghetti- i would switch up sauces- marinara,alfredo,garlic and olive oil

Comment

Probably fried chicken. And, if Squackee can have different pizza toppings, I'll ask for different breading.
          "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
          by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

I woulda said steak, potatoes, corn and rolls, but the burnout factor is scaring me, so I'll go with the squack's differing pizzas answer!

Comment

Good choice, Taf... I worked in a steak house at an upscale ski resort one winter as a kid. People would line up waiting for hours to pay high prices for high quality beef. We ate an employee meal of the same stuff every night and after only a couple of weeks I couldn't stand the sight of steak. We did elaborate trading of employee meals with other restaurants... even the cheapest pasta was a wonderful relief from endless New York cuts!

As for me: home-made tacos with lots of choice of add-on choices.

Comment

Re: If You Were to Eat One Dinner Every Day

Originally posted by EPelle
                ... for the rest of your lives, what would you choose?
                Probably suicide :twisted:

Comment

Might as well go out with a bang...

Brisket from Luling City Market

Comment

Salad...Caesar, Spinach, Waldorf, Taco, Chicken Fried Steak etc.

cman

Comment

Chinese dumplings...

Or Wheeties...

Comment

I thinking taco's now. Crunchy delicious tacos filled with the finest homemade chili , sharp cheddar then off to the oven for some meltin and a crispin. Den we add salsa, avocado,hot sause, sour cream, iceberg lettece, and tomato. Think of the fun when you take on bite and the thing explodes and you have a lovely plate of nachos!
                        phsstt!

Comment

Not being conceited, but it would have to be my own apple wood smoked spare ribs with mama's potato salad.
                          If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

I'd probably go European and make my lunch my big meal, and for dinner have O.J., breaskfast cereal with a banana and a cup of coffeee, like I have just about every morning.

Comment

Sign me up for barbecue pork. Red sauce. Mmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                              X