Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young at heart

Today's NY Times ran a brief story from Agence France Presse, which in turn picked it up from Arab News, an English language daily published in Saudi Arabia. The story reports that a 110-year old Saudi found that his wife (who is 85) was not fulfilling his needs, so he went out and got himself a second wife, which is apparently permitted by local law and custom.

Quote: "The report did not explain why the man considered his current wife to be unfulfiling, but it said that his new spouse is 30 years old."

Re: Young at heart

Originally posted by tandfman
    Quote: "The report did not explain why the man considered his current wife to be unfulfiling, but it said that his new spouse is 30 years old."
    Some answers are self-evident :roll: but every time I suggest to my wife that I may trade her 52-year-old-self in for two 26s, she just smiles and says 'Good Luck, granddad.'

Comment

A grandpappy with a wad of dough is called "honey" or "sweetie".

Comment

The 63 year old wife upon finding out her equally old hubby has been noticed stepping out with a 21 year old gal. "No problem, I'll use the Gazzinta Rule"

><"Gazzinta Rule?"

"Gazzinta Rule! Yes!!"

><"Explain please"

"Simple math my dear.. I'll get a 21 year old boy...Simple math... 21 gazzinta 63 quite a few times but 63 gazzinta 21 nary a once"
        Tom Hyland:
        "squack and wineturtle get it"

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
          A grandpappy with a wad of dough is called "honey" or "sweetie".
          Is there a pun in that or wad? :lol:
          Take good care of yourself.

Comment

Working...
          X