Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win in a 12 round boxing match- 8 oz. gloves?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would win in a 12 round boxing match- 8 oz. gloves?

Foghorn Leghorn or Fred Flintstone? Fred has a better chin, actually Foghorn doesnt have a chin! But Fog would fight smarter i believe. Barney workin Fred's corner would not help IMHO. I like Mr. Leghorn in a TKO early 2nd round. What do you think?

Sorry, but with all thats going on in the world i thought we could use some silly. ops:

phsstt!

First of all . . . :roll:

Second of all, Foghorn Leghorn was a chicken from the get-go (ha, ha, ha, get it?), so he wouldn't put up much of a fight at all!

Thirdly, Fred had quite a little temper on him, so if Mr. Leghorn WAS able to get in a lucky punch early in the fight, Fred woulda gone ballistic (aka Yabba-dabba-do) and gone medieval on his butt. No . . . make that pre-historic on his butt. He would have been an absolute caveman!

Comment

Looks like Foghorn has a longer reach. But hasn't Fred been working in a rock quarry? I would think that might make for better fitness than simply guarding a henhouse. I'll pick Fred in a 15 round decision.

Comment

P.S. You may need to cite a reference for Foghorn's publicity shot or you're gonna get sued! Or this divisive thread will get deleted.

Comment

I'll see your :roll: and raise you a :lol:

First of all go back to pictures. Take a good look at each others arms. I dont know why this bird has fists but he does. Look at the size of Fog's forearms and biceps! Yes Fred has a temper, so did Tyson and he didnt always win. The college educated 20th century bird outsmarts the caveman from 10,000 b.c. everytime.
          phsstt!

Comment

Courtesy imdb:
            • Henery Hawk: Hey, he called you a chicken.
              Foghorn Leghorn: That's what I've been - I say, that's what I've been telling you, boy! I am a chicken!
              [Henery hits Foghorn on the head with a shovel and drags him away]
              Henery Hawk: He talked me into it.
              Foghorn Leghorn: I'm just a loud-mouthed schnook.
              Henery Hawk: Chicken or schnook, in our oven he'll look good.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJay
              P.S. You may need to cite a reference for Foghorn's publicity shot or you're gonna get sued! Or this divisive thread will get deleted.
              When i inquired about their July 5th fight these are pictures that MGM Grand/Las Vegas sent me???
              phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
                Courtesy imdb:
                • Henery Hawk: Hey, he called you a chicken.
                  Foghorn Leghorn: That's what I've been - I say, that's what I've been telling you, boy! I am a chicken!
                  [Henery hits Foghorn on the head with a shovel and drags him away]
                  Henery Hawk: He talked me into it.
                  Foghorn Leghorn: I'm just a loud-mouthed schnook.
                  Henery Hawk: Chicken or schnook, in our oven he'll look good.
                Fog takes a shovel to the head and is still able to talk! Just amazing toughness.
                phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                  First of all go back to pictures.
                  Yes, please do. See that silly smirk on Mr. Leghorn's face? Fred (with his diabolical eyebrows and feisty finger-pointing) will DEVOUR him!!!

At the beginning of the fight, the Ring Announcer will be saying,

"Let's get readyyyyyyyy to . . . FRICASSEE!

Comment

OK! You win Nut, lets make it tougher. Battle of the Barney's! Barney against Barney Fife. Barney has no reach but look at those teeth!

phsstt!

Comment

This guy says FL:

http://freeblogs.blogs-4-free.com/Comic ... m=20070410

Comment

OK! You win Nut, lets make it tougher. Battle of the Barney's! Barney against Barney Fife. Barney has no reach but look at those teeth!

Oooooh - now you're getting existential . . . the biggest BigTalkNoWalk Guy vs. the omniwussy Barney . . .

It's a Trick Question! Neither would show up for the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut

Oooooh - now you're getting existential . . . the biggest BigTalkNoWalk Guy vs. the omniwussy Barney . . .

It's a Trick Question! Neither would show up for the fight!
                          Your right again, damn your good!
                          phsstt!

Comment

phsstt!

Comment

phsstt!

Comment

Working...
                              X