Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Sight . . .

Watching the Red Sox and Yankees on ESPN from Boston. The Red Sox are wearing green caps and jerseys in honor of Red Auerbach, who the Sox had a pre-game ceremony for. With red long-sleeved t-shirts underneath these guys look like the North Pole Sox . . .

As a native Bostonian, I think they look great.

Comment

Oh no, bh is a closet baseball fan :cry: Or, maybe out of the closet

Comment

Yikes...don't ask, don't tell.

Comment

Always have been a baseball fan, nothing secret about that.

Comment

And you dare to call hockey boring???? :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Most boring sports to watch on TV:

curling
            golf
            baseball
            Nascar racing

So there. :twisted:

Comment

Golf if Tiger is charging is ok but you pretty have it bang on there mojo. No baseball fan has the right to criticize anyone else's favourite sport.

Comment

http://mb.trackandfieldnews.com/discuss ... 007#347007 :P :P :P

Comment

Sorry...but baseball takes precedence over Honkey Night In Canada. Red Sox and Yanquis on the tube as we speak. Dice-K pitching in Fenway...life is good.

cman

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                    http://mb.trackandfieldnews.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?p=347007#347007 :P :P :P

I am not a huge hockey fan (except for international hockey) but come on- baseball??? :roll: nothing happens!!!! I have tried to watch the sport and after ten minutes I am bored out of my skull.

Soccer would be on the list except there are some might fine looking fellas on some of those European teams. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by cullman
                      Sorry...but baseball takes precedence over Honkey Night In Canada. Red Sox and Yanquis on the tube as we speak. Dice-K pitching in Fenway...life is good.

cman
                      Cman does not stand for "Canuck man" I guess! :x :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by mojo
                        I am not a huge hockey fan (except for international hockey) but come on- baseball??? :roll: nothing happens!!!!
                        I guess you haven't been to a huge, 10-day championship track meet like the OT or OG before. Lots of down time. I, for one, appreciate the relaxed pace of both baseball and T&F . . .

Comment

I am not a huge hockey fan (except for international hockey) but come on- baseball??? :roll: nothing happens!!!!
                          I guess you haven't been to a huge, 10-day championship track meet like the OT or OG before. Lots of down time. I, for one, appreciate the relaxed pace of both baseball and T&F . . .
                          Umm yes I have.

Track is rarely boring for me at that level. (okay those damn long distance races can get a tad monotonous.)

Spending two days-10 hours a day officiating kids long jumping on the other hand....... :shock: :?

See you need to get out in the trenches to appreciate things. :x :wink:

Comment

Spending two days-10 hours a day officiating kids long jumping on the other hand....... :shock: :?

Oh, I appreciate T&F things, no doubt. But I also appreciate a nice little 2-3 hour baseball game.

Comment

Oh, I appreciate T&F things, no doubt. But I also appreciate a nice little 2-3 hour baseball game.
                              With a mustarded up dog and a cold beer i'd watch paint dry.
                              phsstt!

Comment

Working...
                              X