Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you suffer from male urinary incontinence....

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If you suffer from male urinary incontinence....

    Try the Cunningham Penile Clamp:

    http://www.vitalitymedical.com/Product/ ... YPE=search

    In 16 years of practice I had never heard of this, nor had two of my partners with 16 and 25 years post-residency experience. One of our more senior nurses applied one to an old guy once. I think I'll just wear Depends.

  • #2
    made me laugh!
    Small 1(1/2") Size by penis circumference
    Regular 2" Size by penis circumference
    Large 3" Size by penis circumference

    Comment


    • #3
      Just seeing the name of this thingie deterred me from finding out any more.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tafnut
        made me laugh!
        Small 1(1/2") Size by penis circumference
        Regular 2" Size by penis circumference
        Large 3" Size by penis circumference
        Ouch! Those things look more like nipple clamps to me.

        Comment


        • #5
          I guess I'll have to wait till the Extra Humongous . . . no . . . I'm just gonna stop right there . . . :lol:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tafnut
            I guess I'll have to wait till the Extra Humongous . . . no . . . I'm just gonna stop right there . . . :lol:
            Keep dreamin', tafnut.......

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dukehjsteve
              Keep dreamin', tafnut.......
              oh, Stevie, ______ envy is such an ugly emotion!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dukehjsteve
                Just seeing the name of this thingie deterred me from finding out any more.

                I've got a couple...use them on my potato chip bags to lock in freshness. :]

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'll stick with my kegels...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I cant believe youz guys are making fun of a real problem.......ok lets do it!


                    When i suffer a bit more than post pissal drip ive been known to strap on a wee wee pad and im good to go. I do however employ an assortment of close pin dolls on my testicles but thats just for looks.
                    phsstt!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      When you dribble more down your leg than you pee into the urinal, you know for sure you are getting old.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This is SNL's take on the subject - good stuff!

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-hMU8dwbtI

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tafnut
                          This is SNL's take on the subject - good stuff!

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-hMU8dwbtI
                          I remember this old skit about "Sta-free Peenie Pads"

                          http://snltranscripts.jt.org/81/81blaffs.phtml

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Maybe if I just tiptoe out the room no one will know I was here....... :? :?


                            Ewwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mojo
                              Maybe if I just tiptoe out the room no one will know I was here....... :? :?
                              Ewwwwwww!!!!!!!!!
                              Perhaps a good reason NOT to have _____ Envy?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X