Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Dream Celebrity Pair Matchup

So Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan are paired up for the first time together in a celebrity golf tournament. Awesome stuff, but too bad Jordan wasn:t a few years younger and a percentage higher a celebrity than he remains.

Whom would you choose to pair up with you at a celebrity golf tournament (assume you are invited) where you are spending 72 holes with the same person?

Why?

I:d likely choose Robert De Niro, because there:d be good drama, comedy and tension during those four days.

Eva Longoria..??? I would even carry her bag.. heck, I would carry her and her bag..

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
      Eva Longoria..??? I would even carry her bag.. heck, I would carry her and her bag..
      Exactly, only my partner would be Bernadette Peters.
      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

An unnamed celebrity, if only to have a quiet moment on the back nine with a 2-iron upside the head...

For real... Bill Murray

Comment

Part of me would like to choose a golfer worse than me so i could feel superior but theres one problem. There is no golfer worse than me.

I would choose Jeff Beck, the legendary British guitar hero. If he couldnt do it my second choice is Mojo. I just know that woman would have some fine food in her bag!
          phsstt!

Comment

Working...
          X