Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does bigfoot need protection from extinction?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does bigfoot need protection from extinction?

Givin the fact that NO ONE has found a dead bigfoot or even one bone from a Bigfoot body i have to assume they live forever and therefore they dont need protection but a different kind of protection........birth control. :P

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070502/wl ... 0502173737
    phsstt!

I've always assumed that SQUACKEE was Bigfoot!

Admit it, you're cunningly hiding in plain sight using a pet name for Sasquatch, aren't you!?

Comment

i read somewhere that when something dies in the forest, it's flesh gets picked off quick by scavengers & the bones disintegrate quickly leaving no trace of a dead animal soon after it's died & hence why we've never found any bigfoot carcasses/bones

not sure about the bones bit, but that's what i've seen speculated

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick
        i read somewhere that when something dies in the forest, it's flesh gets picked off quick by scavengers & the bones disintegrate quickly leaving no trace of a dead animal soon after it's died & hence why we've never found any bigfoot carcasses/bones

So....Eldy...are you a...believer?????
        phsstt!

Comment

http://mb.trackandfieldnews.com/discuss ... oot#202453

Comment

"Lady Bigfoot found in Manchuria with little bound feet"

I have 11 EEE feet. "Eee, you're feet are so ugly! What's with the toenail fungus and the varicose veins? Those hoofs are unsightly!" :cry:
            Take good care of yourself.

Comment

Stick with math, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE

So....Eldy...are you a...believer?????
                believe it or not, my main ambition in life is to hunt down the bigfoot ( but i'm not fit enough, curently to do it )

bigfoot is the descendant of gigantopitecus who lived in india/china a few thousand years ago ( "yeti" or "abomnibal snowman" is the species in it's "himalayan" region )

in the ice-age, the species moved up from himalayas', thru china ( some. obviously stayed there & were the "yeren" which where still noted as harassing chinese wagons upto the 16th century, before the emperor ordered a ?"clear up" )

in ice age, they moved up thru ruskie-land to the bering straits ( which was an ice-bridge ) & descended down to the west-end of the american continent ( washington, etc ), becoming bigfoot

they did live :

gigantopithecus

Comment

i must admit, i was keen on hunting the bugger down ( "british explorer" type ) a few years ago, until bigmac posted a bigfoot story a while back about a hunter up in the west in ?60's, who, on the hunt for the beast, was "recovered" as a some body parts a few dozen yards apart

the gigantopithecus may or may not be a vegetarian, but it does appear to be an absolutely savage beast

i'm sticking to my chess-board...

Comment

i must admit, i was keen on hunting the bugger down ( "british explorer" type ) a few years ago, until bigmac posted a bigfoot story a while back about a hunter up in the west in ?60's, who, on the hunt for the beast, was "recovered" as a some body parts a few dozen yards apart

the gigantopithecus may or may not be a vegetarian, but it does appear to be an absolutely savage beast

WOW! That is cool. I hear they smell real bad also. So right before they rip you to shreds they attack your nostrils. I believe its very possible they live- the main reason i am a skeptic is their ability to avoid capture or even a body all these centuries seems unlikely.
                    phsstt!

Comment

Wise, very wise.
                      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Working...
                      X