Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Cartoon Ever Made

I finally figured out how to find my All-Time favorite cartoon on Youtube:

[if you can prove that operates outside of copyright restriction, feel free to post again; otherwise, you know (way) better]

any other nominations for GOAT cartoon?

Taf, can you describe it? Does it include a character getting hit over the head with a frying pan?

cman

Comment

Re: The Best Cartoon Ever Made

Originally posted by tafnut

[if you can prove that operates outside of copyright restriction, feel free to post again; otherwise, you know (way) better]

any other nominations for GOAT cartoon?
      F'real? Dang, I apologize! It's a 1951 WB Loonie Toon.

Anyway, if you want to see it, you'll have to go to Youtube and look it up yourself. It's called 'Duck Amuck'.

Comment

Re: The Best Cartoon Ever Made

Originally posted by tafnut

This will do nicely.

http://www.reelpopblog.com/2006/09/warner_bros_and.html
        There are no strings on me

Comment

Best 'toon

Best I ever saw was a WB Bugs escapade entitled 'Design for Leaving".

After that, the (Harvey Comics?) giant baby in the 'burbs 'toon, Bugs at the opera w/ the Barber of Seville gag, and any of the episodes featuring a Mittyesque towhead named "Ralph Phillips" rate.

Best series ever? The original Johnny Quest. Isn't this board all about "Run faster, jump higher"? JQ had the sneaks.

http://bijanc.wordpress.com

BCB

Comment

Love the old WB cartoons, nothing is funnier then Will E walking away looking like an accordion, but my favorites are from the 90's

Pinky and The Brain (The world could use Brain as their leader.)
            Animaniacs
            Simpsons
            Futurama

Comment

Best 'toons

"Pinky and the Brain" rocks.

'Top Cat.' was clever, and other favorites were "Mr. Magoo", "Astro Boy", "Johnny Bravo", and "Beavis and Butthead".

BCB

www.bbayne.com

Comment

I never really sat down and thought about a favourite cartoon. YouTube has an early WB surrealistic oddity called "Porky In Wackyland" as well as "Moonlight For Two" which has the dancing pot-bellied stove. "Red Hot Riding Hood" is a classic but all of this early stuff isn't as evolved as the post war Bugs and Daffy toons.

I also like Top Cat ("The Unscratchables" episode), Jonny Quest, Rocky and Bullwinkle, South Park and everything done by Tex Avery.

cman

Comment

Originally posted by cullman
                  Bullwinkle
                  Classic!

Comment

"Fan mail from a flounder?"

What tafnut said.

BCB

Comment

Working...
                    X