Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mennisco, Slow Down . . .

Looking at threads ordered by most recently updated, you have the most recent post on nine out of ten of the most recently updated threads. Reply to this, go post on the Carol Lewis thread and then do some yardwork or something. Maybe cut back on the coffee a bit too . . .

It could be seen as efficient use of one's brief time on the web.

Comment

Or it could be seen as one guy's effort to fill the void left by tafnut's being on the road.

Comment

Re: Mennisco, Slow Down . . .

Originally posted by bad hammy
        go post on the LEWIS CARROLL thread and then do some yardwork or something. Maybe cut back on the coffee a bit too . . .
        Dirty pool, hamster. :lol:

Take good care of yourself.

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks, sincerely, Hammy, for the yellow light. I had a mere 2 cups of Starbucks prior to my typing spree yesterday. A certain post on JW might have suggested otherwise, but that was not my point. Hope I didn't set off any alarm bells, but I'm clear as one.
          Take good care of yourself.

Comment

Let's see. Mennisco has 2 thousand posts and Hammy has about a ba-jillion. Maybe Hammy should help with the yard word.

The (relative) absence of tafnut has been noted. But I haven't seen anything about EPelle. Where is that Viking scoundrel anyway?

Btw, yours truly has made his debut on this forum today. I'm sure everyone noticed. :wink: (Ya didn't? No, I didn't think so.)

Comment

Originally posted by George P.
              Btw, yours truly has made his debut on this forum today. I'm sure everyone noticed. :wink: (Ya didn't? No, I didn't think so.)
              http://mb.trackandfieldnews.com/discuss ... d=newposts

George, if you use the link above it does not distinguish between forums. But welcome aboard to trivia central. And why is bad hammy not doing yard work? Good point!!

Comment

But I haven't seen anything about EPelle. Where is that Viking scoundrel anyway?
                he's been detained in thailand after being found with a kilo of cocaine in his possession...

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick
                  But I haven't seen anything about EPelle. Where is that Viking scoundrel anyway?
                  he's been detained in thailand after being found with a kilo of cocaine in his possession...
                  Is your source Steve Cram? :twisted:

Comment

no

http://www.sfgate.com/n/special/pages/2004/balco/

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy
                      http://mb.trackandfieldnews.com/discussion/search.php?search_id=newposts

George, if you use the link above it does not distinguish between forums. But welcome aboard to trivia central.
                      Well, who'da thunk? Very clever. I'm really too old (in spirit, if not in age) to take full advantage of these forums. It took me more than a year to figure out how to use "Search". ops:

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy
                        http://mb.trackandfieldnews.com/discussion/search.php?search_id=newposts

George, if you use the link above it does not distinguish between forums. But welcome aboard to trivia central.
                        Well, who'da thunk? Very clever. I'm really too old (in spirit, if not in age) to take full advantage of these forums. It took me more than a year to figure out how to use "Search". ops:
                        Here is where you find the link (circled in red below). It is called View posts since last visit. The link below that is even more useful; View your posts. It allows you to filter and see only the threads in which you have posted. i use these two links all the time.

Comment

Thanks, Daisy. You're just as good as "Online Help".

Comment

Let's see. Mennisco has 2 thousand posts and Hammy has about a ba-jillion. Maybe Hammy should help with the yard word.
                            Someone with 1400+ posts should not be tossing rocks! :wink:

Comment

[quote=bad hammy]
                              Originally posted by "George P.":3izloy0n
                              Someone with 1400+ posts should not be tossing rocks! :wink:[/quote:3izloy0n]

Tossing post, though not post toss:

Comment

Working...
                              X