Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Jobs Blog

OK, it's a fake, but it is pretty damn funny. Apparently the guy just got outed yesterday. A sample:

You cannot believe the crap we are going through to make this Beatles licensing deal work out. EMI desperately wants the deal to happen too, so they leaked the story to our good pals at Fortune (much love, Brent) so they could crank up the pressure on the Apple dudes. We're having a few issues with Paul, or Sir Paul, as we have to call him. Friggin Ringo is good to go; he'd sell his toenail clippings on Ebay if it would make him a buck. The real hassle of course is Yoko. Sheesh. Don't even get me started. I've been back and forth to New York to kiss her ass about a thousand times already. And things are not going well. Case in point: We're drinking green tea on the floor of her living room and she's insisting that when we put the music up on iTunes that the band must be called "John Lennon and the Beatles" and she must be listed as a member of the group.
    http://fakesteve.blogspot.com/

It is very funny, and now he's the egg man.
    Take good care of yourself.

Comment

that the band must be called "John Lennon and the Beatles" and she must be listed as a member of the group.

I cant find the joke here. :twisted:
      phsstt!

Comment

She was John's Number One Bag. That's all folks, no more wretched attempts at jokes from the ancient flatulent mental Liliputian, not today.
        Take good care of yourself.

Comment

Working...
        X