• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guru
    Originally posted by tafnut
    Originally posted by guru
    Just a suggestion - tafnut may want to steer clear of this thread :lol:
    Too late, bucko. Look at 16:52 post (extensive)!
    I know, I meant from now on lol.
    Absolutely!
    I'm not STUPID, y'know! OK, well, I can be kinda dense.
    But I'm not crazy! OK, well, I am the tafNUT.
    But I'm not a masochist! OK, well, I do keep coming back for more.

hmmmmm . . . what the heck AM I doing here?! ops:

Comment

That's what they all say at first. I am sure you and your roomie, Mr. Eldy, will get along just fine. :P

Comment

Originally posted by mojo
        That's what they all say at first. I am sure you and your roomie, Mr. Eldy, will get along just fine. :P
        He taught me all about GB's "Welfare State" Medical System. Very enlightening.

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
          At the last trials I tried to talk some old friends, themselves old track nuts and TFN subscribers to check out the Internet version as well as the message board. They showed no interest.
          Key word underlined
          Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Both my parents and my wifes parents want nothin to do with getting a PC. I told them you could use it just to send e-mails, get pictures of their grandchildren in seconds or surf for info, or shop. They were totally against the idea. Oh well....
            phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
              Both my parents and my wifes parents want nothin to do with getting a PC. I told them you could use it just to send e-mails, get pictures of their grandchildren in seconds or surf for info, or shop. They were totally against the idea. Oh well....
              But they do have a telephone, right? A TV?

But to keep on track (excuse the obvious pun :roll: ), I was reading the latest issue and noticed for the first time that TFN has produced some training DVD, is this a recent development? Sounds perfect for the high school market. Branching out is clearly a good business plan. Not to mention selling all the track related books on the e-store here.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy
                TFN has produced some training DVD, is this new or a recent development?
                I was thinking T&FN did not 'produce' them as much as put their name on it. I can't believe they have the resource to do them. (although sometimes Movie Producers are nothing more than Venture Capitalists who provide the $$$ for a film and are hands off after that). No slight on T&FN; I think it's a great idea and puts the brand out there for HSers and collegians to see.

Comment

TFN has produced some training DVD, is this a recent development?
                  I was thinking T&FN did not 'produce' them as much as put their name on it.
                  Either way, its a good way to get associated with selling all things track and field in the HS market.

Comment

Back to explaining the business to T&FN again?? Would have thought you'd learned your lesson yesterday . . . :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                      Back to explaining the business to T&FN again?? Would have thought you'd learned your lesson yesterday . . . :roll:
                      Me? Learn a lesson? You act like I'm in the education business or something!

Lesson #1 from gh early on: "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen." Those who post the most will, de facto, take the most abuse. I know how passionately he loves me - he just can't show favoritism! 8)

Comment

I know how passionately he loves me - he just can't show favoritism! 8)
                        It's hard to learn a lesson when you're delusional.

Comment

MattM says I'm not!

Comment

MattM says I'm not!
                            I think we need a second opinion. What does DaveW think?

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
                              I think we need a second opinion. What does DaveW think?

You sure?

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warr ... /loopy.htm
                              There are no strings on me

Comment

MattM says I'm not!
                                I knew a guy once who said to me: "My psychiatrist says I am not paranoid. It's true everybody hates me."
                                8) :wink:
                                "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                                by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Working...
                                X