Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bambam
    Originally posted by gh
    Somebody among you will surely figure this out.
    You may be giving us more credit than we deserve.
    He just wants people to visit the home page. If he adds the links then you never have to visit the home page.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
      Originally posted by gh
      If I keep getting signs that nobody gives a rat's ass, we will just consider killing the feature.
      For MOST 'real fans', the front page is an indispensable resource, so I don't think there's any question as to its efficacy.
      You're once again applying your feelings to the rest of the planet,and once again they don't apply. As evidenced from the number of double postings we get, and queries about things that are sitting on the front page at that very moment, many (perhaps even most) readers of the Board apparently do not use the front page much/at all.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
        many (perhaps even most) readers of the Board apparently do not use the front page much/at all.
        Guilty. About once or twice a day maybe. Most of the action is over here, and there is the anticipation that if there is anything of real import linked on the main page that it will generate discussion here.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
          You're once again applying your feelings to the rest of the planet,and once again they don't apply.
          Well, DANG IT, what's wrong with those people??!! Everyone SHOULD like T&F as much as I do, and follow it as closely as I do, and DO it as much as I do!! Hmm, wait a minute, if everyone else was as nuts as me, then . . . uh oh . . . :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by gh
            If I keep getting signs that nobody gives a rat's ass, we will just consider killing the feature.
            Puh-leeeeeez don't do that. I know we hard core folks are in the minority, but for us it's indispensible. Without it, we'd have to do all sorts of Internet scanning ourselves or, in many cases, not have info we'd like to have because we don't have the time to find it. It's very nice to know that almost everything out there in cyberland having to do with T&F that's worth reading is there in one place.

That having been said, I do recognize that we hard core are few in number. Unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
              That having been said, I do recognize that we hard core are few in number.
              I find that SOOO weird . . . which I guess just means I (we) are sooo weird. What's not to like in T&F? We got sumpin for everybody!! Speed demons, endurofreaks, X-Gamers, BigGuiz, Rifle-arms, all-around athletes, we are La Package Totale!

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
                That having been said, I do recognize that we hard core are few in number.
                I find that SOOO weird . . . which I guess just means I (we) are sooo weird. What's not to like in T&F? We got sumpin for everybody!! Speed demons, endurofreaks, X-Gamers, BigGuiz, Rifle-arms, all-around athletes, we are La Package Totale!
                you left out spandex

Comment

Originally posted by skyin' brian
                  you left out spandex
                  VERY _____ people in Spandex!

Comment

Originally posted by skyin' brian
                    you left out spandex
                    VERY _____ people in Spandex!
                    A few years ago, a friend of mine and I would workout at a gym, where we rode the exercise bikes right in front of where the aerobics classes were held. We voyeuristically watched those. We came to the conclusion that the inventor of Spandex was worthy of a Nobel Prize. We weren't sure which Nobel Prize, nor did we really care very much, but we knew he/she deserved one.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam
                      We came to the conclusion that the inventor of Spandex was worthy of a Nobel Prize.
                      Depends on who's wearing it!!

Comment

Working...
                      X