Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati Mayor Refuses To Fire Starter Pistol At Race

“I think the symbolism is just bad,” he said. “It’s just something I don’t do.”

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... 308150041/
    There are no strings on me

Where's Mayor Springer when you need him??

Comment

Oh for goodness sake - it's a starter pistol! It can't fire a bullet! Get a grip, mayor.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
        Oh for goodness sake - it's a starter pistol! It can't fire a bullet! Get a grip, mayor.
        He's much more dangerous with a baseball.

http://tinyurl.com/39cmv9

Comment

Think the former mayor is a track official, who helped at UC home meets.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Kritzler
            Think the former mayor is a track official, who helped at UC home meets.
            You're thinking of the former City Manager, John Shirey. He's also officiated at Olympic Trials and the 1996 Games.

http://tinyurl.com/2z5ga3

Comment

Just imagine how he would handle the javelin throw!

Political Correctness run amok. :roll:

Comment

An uncoordinated black man.............impossible. Thats why he got into politics.

Comment

If his wife was being gang raped and he had access to a gun would he fire it? If he wouldnt then you have to admire his consistentcy although im not sure his wife would.
                  phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                    If his wife was being gang raped and he had access to a gun would he fire it? If he wouldnt then you have to admire his consistentcy although im not sure his wife would.
                    I'm glad he's not waiting for something like that to start setting an example. :? :wink:
                    Take good care of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Slocombe
                      An uncoordinated black man.............impossible. Thats why he got into politics.
                      Good point. Who could possibly imagine a black man being successful at something other than sports. Simply mind blowing. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Mennisco
                        I'm glad he's not waiting for something like that to start setting an example. :? :wink:
                        Nobodies waiting for it or expecting it and thats the problem. In a town very close to mine 2 punks broke into a house and forced the wife to withdraw money from her bank then raped her and slit her throat, raped the youngest of her 2 daughters, knocked out her husband and threw him down the basement stairs and then set the house on fire. The 2 girls died of smoke inhalation but the husband managed to get out alive. The cops got the murderous animals. Maybe if the husband had a gun??????????

http://www.journalinquirer.com/site/new ... 1556&rfi=6
                        phsstt!

Comment

Wow- that was near where you live SQUACK?

That story has haunted me......but I still don't believe ordinary citizens should own guns. (and I don't wanna get into a debate about it -I will never change my mind on that). :twisted: :x

Maybe it is time to start races at meets by clapping two bricks together? 8)

Comment

Originally posted by mojo

That story has haunted me......but I still don't believe ordinary citizens should own guns. (and I don't wanna get into a debate about it -I will never change my mind on that). :twisted: :x

There is no debate warrented. You have stated how you feel. Thats not debateable. I dont have a gun and they scare the hell out of me and on most levels i hate them. But I myself have a wish to never be a victim so im conflicted on the subject. I hope we are never victims of violence that could have been prevented with personal fire arms.

Wouldnt trackmeets be funnier if the race started with Gh sitting on a amplified whoopie cushion?
                            phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by mojo

There is no debate warrented. You have stated how you feel. Thats not debateable. I dont have a gun and they scare the hell out of me and on most levels i hate them. But I myself have a wish to never be a victim so im conflicted on the subject. I hope we are never victims of violence that could have been prevented with personal fire arms.

Wouldnt trackmeets be funnier if the race started with Gh sitting on a amplified whoopie cushion?
                              Two rather scary images...you with a gun :shock: and gh well I just can't go there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Working...
                              X