Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DaveW, "What's the frequency, Kenneth?" has come to signify any random non-sequitur that can be imputed to have some dark conspiratorial significance. When you post you're head-scratchers we can't tell if you are nine steps in front of us or nine behind! (though I truly suspect it's all a put-on!)

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
      DaveW, "What's the frequency, Kenneth?" has come to signify any random non-sequitur that can be imputed to have some dark conspiratorial significance. When you post you're head-scratchers we can't tell if you are nine steps in front of us or nine behind! (though I truly suspect it's all a put-on!)
      I have never posted under any other name. There is no dark motive. However, I do know who really killed JFK.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveW
        However, I do know who really killed JFK.
        Dan Rather???

Comment

No, it's not a put on. Reference to R.E.M. is not acceptable. Dan had his day and the final results stand. By the way, it's your not you're.

Comment

Time to retire whilst you are ahead, tafnut. DaveW will soon uncover the great conspiracy behind the improper use of apostrophes and why teachers of education have urged students to throw down against the system - one led by smurf-onian acklepotters released from society back into society. Could get ugly. Your best bet is to buy a new keyboard. I have one which works wonderfully 8)

Comment

I knew Dan Rather was behind all this stuff and im so relived. I'd rather Rather than have to dismiss Ole' Miss.

Can we trust Katie Couric? Can we?

phsstt!

Comment

No, it's not a put on. Reference to R.E.M. is not acceptable. Dan had his day and the final results stand. By the way, it's your not you're.
                For someone willing to criticize an obvious typo, you're pretty open to critique yourself, Dave. (P.S. commas are your friend)

Comment

For someone willing to criticize an obvious typo, you're pretty open to critique yourself, Dave. (P.S. commas are your friend)
                  I couldn't care less about a typo. However, the more commas, the better. For instance, what do you think of the line-up of Lagat, Webb, Tegenkamp, Hall, Abdirahman, Keflezighi, etc.? Commas are your friend.

Comment

There is no dark motive. However, I do know who really killed JFK.
                    O.K., I'll bite... who killed JFK?
                    Tom Hyland:
                    "squack and wineturtle get it"

Comment

Commas are nobody's friend. Run the words all together. Maybe get rid of the vowels as well. Somebody went the Dead Sea Scrolls travelling exhibit ops:

Comment

Originally posted by mike renfro
                        Commas are nobody's friend. Run the words all together.
                        Eats shoots and leaves!

Comment

The original line by William Tager is, "Kenneth, what's the frequency?...Kenneth, what's the frequency...Kenneth, what's the frequency?..."

cman :shock:

Comment

Working...
                          X