Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention "Blade Runner" fans

Turns out that the "director's cut" version they put out in '92 wasn't really Ridley Scott's true vision either!

At long last, the final-final-final, real version!

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/movie ... 01?cid=445

Babs is gonna hate me owning three DVDs of a movie she thinks is sucky no matter what.

THE best sci-fi movie EVER . . . by far.

Comment

I've been reading about this for the past several years. It's been tied up in legal limbo for a long time. I'm glad it's finally going to see the light of day!

I've always promised myself that I'd be in Los Angeles in November, 2019... Only 12 years to go. Where's my flying car? (it'd make it easier to get to work).

Comment

Originally posted by JRM
        I've been reading about this for the past several years. It's been tied up in legal limbo for a long time. I'm glad it's finally going to see the light of day!

I've always promised myself that I'd be in Los Angeles in November, 2019... Only 12 years to go. Where's my flying car? (it'd make it easier to get to work).
        The way people drive in L.A. i dont think we want them flying around.

No flying cars but On-Star can open a locked car from outer space.
        phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
          No flying cars but On-Star can open a locked car from outer space.
          Which helps all those blondes who have locked themselves in their cars*

* hilarious youtube video entitled 'Blondestar"

Comment

Are there only four Blade Runner fans on this site?! C'mon, people! 8)

Comment

I suspect most people--unlike you and me and two other wackos--have their feets too firmly grounded in reality!

Seen any origami cranes lately?

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                Seen any origami cranes lately?
                No, but a unicorn just galloped by.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM
                  Are there only four Blade Runner fans on this site?! C'mon, people! 8)
                  Add one more to the list -- it is one of my favorite movies.

Comment

The ending is EPIC

www.brmovie.com

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
                      No way, Alien is the best, Blade Runner is a close second.
                      "If Gaby worked as hard with the weights as she did with her tongue she'd have a different concept of beauty. To get performances like mine, she'd have to sacrifice some of her good looks. The women of the west dont work as hard as we do" JK

Comment

Originally posted by Andrea_T
                        Alien scared the bejesus out of me (as did The Exorcist ), but BR's characterizations are what did it for me.

Comment

Biut what does all this have to do with a disabled South African trying to compete with the use of prosthetics...?

;]

Comment

Alien scared the bejesus out of me (as did The Exorcist ), but BR's characterizations are what did it for me.
                            Both nearly made me wet my pants, particularly the latter, with whom I saw (massive name drop coming), Jim Bolding and Marcello Fiasconaro. Highlight was a bomb scare (at the theater next to famed Winchester Mystery House in San José) in the middle of the movie, and when they let us all back in there were about 50 more people than seats. Well executed ploy by somebody!

I was almost afraid to drive home alone in the dark!

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                              I was almost afraid to drive home alone in the dark!
                              Is this an appropriate time to mention I didn't take showers (yes, I did take baths!) for six months after Psycho, and I didn't go in the ocean for six months after Jaws.

[or into a Catholic Church after The Exorcist or into outer space after Alien]

Comment

Working...
                              X