Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont try this at home

Some punk kid, 19 years old and friend of my sons, after hearing i was runner said, "I could beat you, you old man." I got pissed and without warming up challanged the punk to about a 60 yard dash, to the next mailbox. At 40 yards he had a slight lead so i put on the afterburners and felt my hammy go.

On a scale from 1-1,000,000,000 how stupid am i? ops:
    phsstt!

Sorry, SQUACKEE. bad hammy is already taken.

Comment

Re: Dont try this at home

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
      .... who stupid am i? ops:
      I guess you just answered your own question. :lol:
      If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

oh boy..........
        There are no strings on me

Comment

Gee, squackee, funny you should mention that. I know a guy JUST LIKE THAT and everyone said, "You idiot!" to him . . . :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
            Gee, squackee, funny you should mention that. I know a guy JUST LIKE THAT and everyone said, "You idiot!" to him . . . :roll:
            Cant be two people on the planet this stupid! What his name? I wanna buy him a beer or a soft drink? :twisted:
            phsstt!

Comment

Cant be two people on the planet this stupid! What his name? I wanna buy him a beer or a soft drink? :twisted:
              Let's just say: he doesn't get mad; he gets even . . .
              Remember Charles Bronson in Death Wish? Yeah, he's a lot like that guy! :shock:

Comment

Brash Punk

Warm up, baby, warm up.

BCB

Comment

Re: Brash Punk

Originally posted by bijanc
                  Warm up, baby, warm up.
                  Who's got time for that silly little stuff when you're a Major Stud Muffin and in a hurry to prove it??!! The story would have been even better if the idiot guy had raced a GIRL!!! Oh, and even better if the older guy had been the one to demand the race! Now THAT would be unimagineable stupidity. Luckily no one HERE is THAT cretinous a moron! :roll:

Comment

Re: Dont try this at home

I got pissed and without warming up challanged the punk to about a 60 yard dash,...
                    Track is metric -- if you had challenged him to a 50m dash instead, you probably would have been OK. That's what Americans get for ignoring the metric system! 8)

Comment

Let's just say: he doesn't get mad; he gets even . . .
                      Remember Charles Bronson in Death Wish? Yeah, he's a lot like that guy! :shock:
                      Thanx fer the heads up. I will keep my eyes open for a man with a limp and a tiny brain cavity. Henchmen are searching right now. For some reason my x-shot putters insisted on beginning their quest in JAX .FL.
                      8)
                      phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by bijanc
                        Warm up, baby, warm up.
                        Who's got time for that silly little stuff when you're a Major Stud Muffin and in a hurry to prove it??!! The story would have been even better if the idiot guy had raced a GIRL!!! Oh, and even better if the older guy had been the one to demand the race! Now THAT would be unimagineable stupidity. Luckily no one HERE is THAT cretinous a moron! :roll:
                        dude, I think my Dad did this exact same thing a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by skyin' brian
                          dude, I think my Dad did this exact same thing a few years ago.
                          My condolences with having that gene pool!

Comment

I made the whole thing up in an effort to out a certain poster. My master plan has worked like a swiss watch. Can you guess who it is?
                            phsstt!

Comment

Working...
                            X