Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not dead yet.......I'm getting better!

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/20 ... aking.html
    If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

oh great, now I'm gonna have nightmares about premature burial for the next month!! :evil:

Comment

You and Ray Milland.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
        oh great, now I'm gonna have nightmares about premature burial for the next month!! :evil:
        Don't worry, you'll be stone dead in a moment.
        If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

Originally posted by USA Today
          Medical examiners began the autopsy with an incision to Camejo's face, but realized something was wrong because the dead don't bleed. They quickly stitched up the gash.
          This is the first time I've heard of an autopsy starting with cutting the face. 'nuff said.
          "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
          by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

"UStoday and REUTERS should review their articles before making such a poor translation from Venezuelan newspapers. What happened was that the guy was sent to the morgue by police officers, because they thought he was dead, but physicians there, saw the guy bleeding so they started to stitch him up without anesthesia (because there is no anesthesia in morgues!), and he woke up"

From the comments after the article(which degenerated into politics pretty quickly).

Comment

Originally posted by MJD
              "UStoday and REUTERS should review their articles before making such a poor translation from Venezuelan newspapers.
              I think USAToday just quoted the Reuters piece.

Comment

Working...
              X