Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Virginia vs Oklahoma

Check out freshman Noel Devine for WV tonight. Cat has some ultra quick feet. If he can stay healthy, and he is kinda smallish, we are talking a real Heisman threat down the road. Reggie Bush has nothing on this guy as you will see.

Now with that said...

Oklahoma wins it~!

Too bad I can't youTube some of his incredible high school runs. It's as if you're watching a video game, dead serious!!!!!

Boomer Sooner!
    If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

Originally posted by Dietmar239
      Boomer Sooner!
      In my opinion..

Top 5

1.USC
      2.LSU
      3.Oklahoma
      4.Georgia
      5.Ohio State

Comment

If Sooners win tonight they will no doubt finish 2nd in BCS. Sorry USC!
        If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

That's a big "if" as WV is running all over OK.

Comment

Love seeing Stoops getting the wood laid to him.

Also from this game, note the head official: Steve Shaw of Chattanooga, Tennessee. SEC official and IMO the best in the business. Also a grad of McCallie School, alma mater of our own Ben Hall.

Comment

Re: West Virginia vs Oklahoma

Originally posted by Texas
              Oklahoma wins it~!
              Hmmm......(again)

http://tinyurl.com/yt3be3

Always be wary when a guy named Texas picks Oklahoma :P
              There are no strings on me

Comment

Re: West Virginia vs Oklahoma

Originally posted by guru
                Oklahoma wins it~!
                Hmmm......(again)

http://tinyurl.com/yt3be3

Always be wary when a guy named Texas picks Oklahoma :P
                Would ya believe I've never even been to Texas?

I knew somewhere in the bowl games we'd see somebody show up totally unprepared to play vs a team stoked. There it was!

Comment

Seems to be becoming a pattern with OU as of late. Honestly, in the 3rd quarter they finally started playing like OU can UNTIL the most hair-brained onside kick in college football history. It seriously took the wind out of OU's defensive sails and they never really recovered. W. VA's speed was good, but South Florida and others figured them out his season and OU has experience with scrambling QB's (i.e. Chase Daniels twice beaten by OU). Their penalty yards were absolutely atrocious. They're a young team and will likely come back in the top 5 next year and hopefully more mental toughness.

Comment

Originally posted by Dietmar239
                    Seems to be becoming a pattern with OU as of late. Honestly, in the 3rd quarter they finally started playing like OU can UNTIL the most hair-brained onside kick in college football history. It seriously took the wind out of OU's defensive sails and they never really recovered. W. VA's speed was good, but South Florida and others figured them out his season and OU has experience with scrambling QB's (i.e. Chase Daniels twice beaten by OU). Their penalty yards were absolutely atrocious. They're a young team and will likely come back in the top 5 next year and hopefully more mental toughness.
                    People like to use these bowl games as some sort of statement. Especially when it comes to debating conferences. That's cool if we see these teams playing like they can, the problem is that we don't always see that, so we see things in abstract. No doubt that Oklahoma did not wanna be there and WV did. Why I have no idea. We saw that last year with OSU vs Florida. That lay off is a problem for some.

Comment

People like to use these bowl games as some sort of statement. Especially when it comes to debating conferences.

Like you? :roll:

It's interesting how you hold up a bowl game performance like Florida's last year to perpetuate your views, but then dismiss performances like Florida Tuesday and Oklahoma last night as "seeing things in abstract".

Can't have it both ways.

Comment

People like to use these bowl games as some sort of statement. Especially when it comes to debating conferences.

It's interesting how you hold up a bowl game performance like Florida's last year to perpetuate your views, but then dismiss performances like Florida Tuesday and Oklahoma last night as "seeing things in abstract".

Can't have it both ways.
                        Let me break it down for ya.

There hasn't been one bowl game played so far that actually meant anything. Ya win.....cool! Ya lose...bummer! That's it! When it comes to the ..NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME...we see something totally different. This is the one game ya better be up for because it means everything. I made the mistake of assuming that was understood......my bad! Getting it now?

Comment

Can't have it both ways.

There hasn't been one bowl game played so far that actually meant anything. Ya win.....cool! Ya lose...bummer! That's it! When it comes to the ..NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME...we see something totally different. This is the one game ya better be up for because it means everything. I made the mistake of assuming that was understood......my bad! Getting it now?
                          Are you kidding? Do you not think that teams like Missouri, Michigan, USC, Illinois, Hawaii and Georgia were highly motivated for one reason or another? Illinois and Hawaii wanted to prove that they belonged. I know that Hawaii was outclassed, but no one who saw the beginning of that game can doubt the motivation of the Warriors. Hawaii actually moved the ball down the field pretty easily on their first possession. Georgia, Missouri and USC were pissed at being snubbed. And Michigan wanted to send their longtime coach out in style and salvage a season in which expectations were so high at the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist

Can't have it both ways.

Are you kidding? Do you not think that teams like Missouri, Michigan, USC, Illinois, Hawaii and Georgia were highly motivated for one reason or another? Illinois and Hawaii wanted to prove that they belonged. I know that Hawaii was outclassed, but no one who saw the beginning of that game can doubt the motivation of the Warriors. Hawaii actually moved the ball down the field pretty easily on their first possession. Georgia, Missouri and USC were pissed at being snubbed. And Michigan wanted to send their longtime coach out in style and salvage a season in which expectations were so high at the beginning.
                            I wish I had a buck for everytime I've seen a team show up flatter than a pancake for one of these bowl games. Yep dead serious! We saw that last night with Oklahoma. Sure some get up like...ah...WV!!! Some don't, what that's news to you?

Comment

I wish I had a buck for everytime I've seen a team show up flatter than a pancake for one of these bowl games.

Like Ohio State last year?

That corner is getting tighter and tighter.

Comment

Working...
                              X