Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock of the weekend

Packers over Seahawks.....I GUARANTEE IT!!!!!!

If I'm wrong, I'll lock myself away for 30 days. Yep self bannishment!

(couldn't find anyone to bet on the Seahawks so since I need some pressure/drama to enjoy the game, here it is :lol: )

NE plays their game nobody can beat them.
    Chargers aren't ready to beat Indy.. in.. Indy...again!
    Wouldn't surprise me if the Giants beat Dallas, but it is a ..hmmmm?

Re: Lock of the weekend

Originally posted by Texas
    Packers over Seahawks.....
    I GUARANTEE IT!!!!!!
    couldn't find anyone to bet on the Seahawks
    So you would not be averse to 50-1 odds, I'm sure, as in put up or shut up. I've got $10 sez you're WRONG!!! :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
      Packers over Seahawks.....
      I GUARANTEE IT!!!!!!
      couldn't find anyone to bet on the Seahawks
      So you would not be averse to 50-1 odds, I'm sure, as in put up or shut up. I've got $10 sez you're WRONG!!! :twisted:
      Let's do this, now remember...put up or shut up. I got 90 days in the hole to wager. Packers lose...Texas bye, bye, Seahawks lose...tafnut bye, bye for 30 days. Bet?

Comment

What about Brutal and Larry? Or was that Moe and Curly....

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
          What about Brutal and Larry? Or was that Moe and Curly....
          Never heard of them!

Comment

Well good, then I:m sure your bet:s legal!

Comment

Packers lose...Texas bye, bye, Seahawks lose...tafnut bye, bye for 30 days. Bet?
              YOU guaranteed a Packers win. I was just being nice to give you 50-1 odds, when clearly it should be at least 100-1 by your reckoning. So if you want to bet time, we should go to the more 'realistic' 100-1 odds. I'll bet 6 hours. You win, I'm gone SIX hours! You lose, you're gone 600 hours (three-and-a-half weeks). That's very fair, considering you GUARANTEE it! I think GB will win too, but I'm willing to take the odds of a man who GUARANTEES the outcome (perhaps you see my point here . . . or not )

Comment

Packers lose...Texas bye, bye, Seahawks lose...tafnut bye, bye for 30 days. Bet?
                YOU guaranteed a Packers win. I was just being nice to give you 50-1 odds, when clearly it should be at least 100-1 by your reckoning. So if you want to bet time, we should go to the more 'realistic' 100-1 odds. I'll bet 6 hours. You win, I'm gone SIX hours! You lose, you're gone 600 hours (three-and-a-half weeks). That's very fair, considering you GUARANTEE it! I think GB will win too, but I'm willing to take the odds of a man who GUARANTEES the outcome (perhaps you see my point here . . . or not )
                Seattle stands no chance at all. It could even get ugly.

Let's see what you're made of...ok?

Obviously ya see some need to challenge me on this ok cool. Packers will win and if not I'm gone for good. If they do win you're adios for 30 days. Bet!

Comment

Obviously ya see some need to challenge me on this ok cool. Packers will win and if not I'm gone for good. If they do win you're adios for 30 days. Bet!
                  We seem to be narrowing down on a viable bet.

me: 6 vs. 600 hours - 100:1 odds
                  you: 30 days vs. rest of your life, ca. 8000 days (?) - 266:1 odds

Let's compromise at 150:1 odds and I'll make it worth your effort.

me: 1 whole day; you 150 days.

C'mon, make Garry's day! I won't post tomorrow AT ALL! Think what a huge sacrifice that would be for me! It would be a HUGE Holiday for everyone here!!! Thank of all that peace and quiet on the Lord's Day!

P.S. I'm really surprised you don't think similarly about my beloved Jags. I guess I could make the same bet about their winning!

P.P.S. Just to show you what a swell guy I am, if GB and NE win tonight (both heavy favorites), I will take tomorrow off! If the Seahawks win, you may take the day off too.

Comment

GB fumbled twice in 90 seconds-record? :lol:

14 zip and at this rate Seahawks win 100-0 :lol: :lol: :lol:
                    phsstt!

Comment

Well there's 14 free points for Seattle. That should at least make it close, doncha think, Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                        GB fumbled twice in 90 seconds-record? :lol:
                        Nope. Green Bay at Denver back in about 83/84, started the game with a fumble (returned for a TD) on the opening kick-off and then fumbled on their first play on offense (also returned for a TD).

Comment

Don't count GB out just yet. One of my assistants has a brother-in-law on the NE o-line. She will go to every game until they lose. Bit of a hike from Brantford.

Comment

Originally posted by MJD
                            Don't count GB out just yet.
                            Oh, they're still the favorite, even down 14!

and now it's already tied!!

Comment

Originally posted by MJD
                              Don't count GB out just yet.
                              Oh, they're still the favorite, even down 14!

and now it's already tied!!
                              What a game! Especially in HD. 8)
                              phsstt!

Comment

Working...
                              X