Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marion Barber/Mack Lee Hill

Tomorrow we'll see one of the NFL's best moments this season, that being a Marion Barber run. Is the cat a beast or what? So who does he remind me of?

Mack Lee Hill was a free agent outta Southern U (Rod Milburn, Willie Davenport) who played for the KC Chiefs. At around 5-10 230 or so, he was a load. He ran like he thought if he hit the ground he'd melt. Fought for every yard. Nicknamed "The Truck" for obvious reasons. Hardest runner I've ever seen. Had a 5.2 yd average, between the tackles!!!

The sad part of the story is that in his second season he sustained a knee injury. While on the operating table, he died. What a loss!!!!!

Re: Marion Barber/Mack Lee Hill

Originally posted by Texas
    Tomorrow we'll see one of the NFL's best moments this season, that being a Marion Barber run. Is the cat a beast or what? So who does he remind me of?

Mack Lee Hill was a free agent outta Southern U (Rod Milburn, Willie Davenport) who played for the KC Chiefs. At around 5-10 230 or so, he was a load. He ran like he thought if he hit the ground he'd melt. Fought for every yard. Nicknamed "The Truck" for obvious reasons. Hardest runner I've ever seen. Had a 5.2 yd average, between the tackles!!!

The sad part of the story is that in his second season he sustained a knee injury. While on the operating table, he died. What a loss!!!!!
    Isn't interesting that while Minnesota had both Barber and Maroney, they were still pretty mediocre?
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Re: Marion Barber/Mack Lee Hill

Originally posted by Pego
      Originally posted by Texas

Isn't interesting that while Minnesota had both Barber and Maroney, they were still pretty mediocre?
      We all love to watch a sleek , dynamic running back at work, but the truth is, if I'm building a team, that 's the last position I'm worried about. The reason being, you can win with an average/ho hum running back. A great back will avg 4.5 a poor one 3.5. I need something more dramatic than that.

Comment

Working...
      X