Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons

Has a QB ever had sooooooo many weapons around him? Tom Brady must be in QB paradise.

Ben Watson
    Donte Stallworth
    Kevin Faulk
    Lawrence Mahroney
    Wes Welker
    Randy Moss

In a word..wow!

There have been other situations where a QB had a lot of talent around him but nothing that deep.

We did have...

John Hadl...Keith Lincoln, Paul Lowe, Lance Alworth
    Johnny Unitas...Lenny Moore, Ray Berry, John Mackey (All in the HOF)
    Terry Bradshaw...Franco Harris, Rocky Bliear, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth
    Dan Fouts...Chuck Muncie, Charlie Joiner, John Jefferson, Kellen Winslow
    Joe Montana...Roger Craig, Tom Rathman, Jerry Rice, John Taylor

Brady-to-Moss may be a great thing to watch, but true poetry were those Cunningham-to-Moss bombs back in 1998 -- especially that october Packer game where Cunningham threw 442 yards, the most ever against a Packer team.

Cunningham: Moss-Reed-Carter was not a bad unit back then.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
      Brady-to-Moss may be a great thing to watch, but true poetry were those Cunningham-to-Moss bombs back in 1998 -- especially that october Packer game where Cunningham threw 442 yards, the most ever against a Packer team.

Cunningham: Moss-Reed-Carter was not a bad unit back then.
      Yep couldn't agree more.

Anyone remember "The Mad Bomber" Daryl Lamonica to Warren Wells? If ya want a smooth strider on a fly pattern....Paul Warfield!

Comment

Of course, it helps when you have a line that never lets anyone get within 5 feet of you, no matter how long it takes for someone to get open.
        There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by guru
          Of course, it helps when you have a line that never lets anyone get within 5 feet of you, no matter how long it takes for someone to get open.
          What is your problem man? Why do I have this feeling that if I posted...

Ain't sex great? That you'd come on with.."well it all depends, ya can...."

Dude!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas
            Originally posted by guru
            What is your problem man? Why do I have this feeling that if I posted...

Ain't sex great? That you'd come on with.."well it all depends, ya can...."

Dude!!!!!!

What is incorrect with my statement? 3 Pro Bowl linemen, 1 Pro Bowl receiver.
            There are no strings on me

Comment

Working...
            X