Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen the light: a small market will never (be allowed to) win the Superbowl again.

New York Vs Boston: Good, very good.

Smalltown, Usa Vs Big City: Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by pherekydes
      I've seen the light: a small market will never (be allowed to) win the Superbowl again.
      Aw c'mon! Lift your head up man! :wink:

The Packers were how close to going to the Superbowl again? There's no light to be seen. You just need a few weeks to recupe. By the time Brett announces that he'll be back again next year, you'll be in much better spirits.

Comment

Originally posted by bekeselassie
        Originally posted by pherekydes
        Aw c'mon! Lift your head up man! :wink:

The Packers were how close to going to the Superbowl again? There's no light to be seen. You just need a few weeks to recupe. By the time Brett announces that he'll be back again next year, you'll be in much better spirits.
        I'm fine. Really I am. [He says, climbing down off the bridge superstructure, unloading the .45 and putting away the valium (until next year)].

Just back from a jog (Ok, a fast walk) and I feel better. It's only sport, after all. Indoor season to look forward to. :P

Comment

Working...
        X