Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be fun to see NE play without records questions, in good weather. In some ways they have been treading water for the last month. I think they will be ready to roll in Az. I don't think the line will go down much,if at all.
    I heard a NY guy say their defense "stinks." It hasn't given up a td in the last six quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by guru
      Originally posted by malmo
      The books only want a balanced ledger. They have no opinion in the outcome.
      Correct. That's the point I was making. If they set the spread at around 7, which is probably more reasonable for this matchup, everyone would be betting on the Patriots right now(except the few who actually know what they're doing). By putting it at 14, for now, the bets are likely to open closer to even.
      Actually the sports books made their line with offshore books overnight. It's not as though they opened with randomly picked numbers out of the blue. The book is already balanced.

Comment

It's not as though they opened with randomly picked numbers out of the blue. The book is already balanced.
        Really, we're on the same page here.
        There are no strings on me

Comment

Brady's foot hurts, Gisele to help him recover:http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...ome&position=0
          Now, the NY money will roll in.

Comment

Originally posted by guru
            It's not as though they opened with randomly picked numbers out of the blue. The book is already balanced.
            Really, we're on the same page here.
            No we aren't. We are saying different things.

Comment

Working...
            X