Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got cut for a reason I didn't think to cite above; and that's when a thread goes south and it's not worth our time to try to trim it so it becomes acceptable again.

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
      Originally posted by malmo
      Originally posted by SQUACKEE
      Oh my God! I now remember I saw this movie when it came out, incredibley funny and the whole while trying to be terrifying.
      I figured you'd like that one!

Don't you remember the TV ads for the movie? Not much creativity tin those ads, simply -- "It's Aliiiive"
      Yes and i remember the baby coming out of the mother with fangs and flying across the room and killing the doctor, or was that those English chaps?
      I must confess to seeing this in the theater of our small town. A friend of mine, who had a high-pitched cackle of a laugh was with me. Shortly after the scene you described above, the police are instructed to find the monster and destroy it. One of the policemen turns to the other and says.."tracking down and killing babies is not exactly my line of work." Mike released a huge cackle, which started the entire theater laughing. The rest of the movie was treated with all the sobriety it deserved.

The sad part is that they actually made a sequel.."It Lives Again".

Comment

Working...
      X