X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rosary As Gang Symbol?

(story even has a track connection)

http://www.knowgangs.com/news/mar08/0301.php

Could one argue that the cross is a "gang" symbol of sorts? The Star of David? A little fat bald man sitting with his legs crossed?

Comment

Originally posted by Aiden
      Could one argue that the cross is a "gang" symbol of sorts? The Star of David? A little fat bald man sitting with his legs crossed?
      Good judgement and taste prevent me from going on about the elements of "gang" incorporated from top to bottom about certain very old and established organizations.... :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by jamese1045
        Originally posted by Aiden
        Good judgement and taste prevent me from going on about the elements of "gang" incorporated from top to bottom about certain very old and established organizations.... :roll:
        Hitler took the form of the thousands of years old Swastika "Love" symbol and perverting it for Naziism.

The swastika is a symbol of Pure Love from above and not hate. But when I first came to India and saw the swastika in many public and personal places here I was shocked. I could not look at the swastika for over a year with out being disgusted.
        I know now it for what it is, but this shows how easy things change in this world.
        Life is what you make it. Turn it into something precious and beautiful or what ever your heart is.

Comment

The swastika was also a common sympbol in SW American Indian culture.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
            The swastika was also a common sympbol in SW American Indian culture.
            Wow, this truly shows the power of certain symbols that appear all over the earth in different cultures during the same general time period.

Comment

Don't believe everything you read about gang life.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news ... hoax_N.htm
              There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by guru
                Don't believe everything you read about gang life.
                Don't believe most of what you see in the Media of TV, Newspapers, Movies and Cable and Radio and the Web. Most of the things written and photographed are forged and set up to fool you.

You don't need a degree at CIA or the NSA, just watch the History channel or Discovery channel. There are stories of great American hoax's and CIA deeds in the distant past were our government perpetrated massive tricks on other governments and politicians to manipulate them to America's own good.

Simple individuals are no different. Be very careful of believing anybody written autobiography, most of it is no doubt twisted to their liking.

This is no secret, this is how the world works.

Comment

Originally posted by Chetanji
                  Don't believe most of what you see in the Media of TV, Newspapers, Movies and Cable and Radio and the Web. Most of the things written and photographed are forged and set up to fool you.
                  Chetanji, how does this statement jive with:
                  [quote:11oen8lg]You don't need a degree at CIA or the NSA, just watch the History channel or Discovery channel.
                  [/quote:11oen8lg]

Comment

When I lived in the US back in the 90's there were shows on late night cable of what the CIA and American Gov't did in different countries, bringing down their government and setting up American stooges to drive their gain.

These stories simply show the truth of what America's Government has done, is doing and will do.

Working for the CIA teaches you many tricks of how the world's societies and cultures work and thus can be manipulated easily. What I meant about you don't need one of their degrees is just be "discriminating" in your viewing of different Media. Trust your instinct even though it may be in the background of your daily consciousness. It almost always bears out True.

If someone is selling you something and it seems too good to be true, more times than not it is exactly just that, a ripoff in progress.
                    Books, etc. are just the same.

Comment

Good explanation, Chetanji. I'm in agreement with you; I just wanted to get clarity there. Thank you.

Comment

When I lived in the US back in the 90's there were shows on late night cable of what the CIA and American Gov't did in different countries, bringing down their government and setting up American stooges to drive their gain.
                        Damn i went to bed early, otherwise like you i would know all the top secret stuff the CIA did from late nite TV shows, damn!
                        "We can't all be runners because someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by." - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by klass klown
                          Damn i went to bed early, otherwise like you i would know all the top secret stuff the CIA did from late nite TV shows, damn!
                          You know what amazed me was that the CIA and American government was aware and allowing this condemning historical fact to show and didn't care.
                          I realized that they knew that most people who watched the shows would go, "Wow, that's really wild stuff."
                          And when morning came they would just forget it all and not make any mental connection to the REAL TRUTH out there! 8)

Comment

You know what amazed me was that the CIA and American government was aware and allowing this condemning historical fact to show and didn't care.
                            I realized that they knew that most people who watched the shows would go, "Wow, that's really wild stuff."
                            And when morning came they would just forget it all and not make any mental connection to the REAL TRUTH out there! 8)
                            Of course, the ole "Hiding in plain sight" ploy. So crazy it just might work. 8)
                            "We can't all be runners because someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by." - Will Rogers

Comment

Of course, the ole "Hiding in plain sight" ploy. So crazy it just might work. 8)
                              A confession perhaps.........

Comment

Working...
                              X