Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helen S
    It explains a lot.
    From ONE point of view. The Cold War dictated most of the RealPolitik from 1950-1980. It takes two to tango.

Comment

Chetanji, you were novelty and a brief breath of freah air in this forum, you have an athletic background and considerble historical and current knowledge about T&F but I fear that on non-athletic matters, you have either gone over the edge or are a troll.
      I don't want and the moderators, thankfully, will not tolerate a political pissing contest so I writing finis to my contribution to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
        Originally posted by Helen S
        It explains a lot.
        From ONE point of view. The Cold War dictated most of the RealPolitik from 1950-1980. It takes two to tango.
        But the cold war is over and the US is still hog wild over spending more on defense than everyone else....................... put together.

Comment

[quote=Helen S]
          Originally posted by "Helen S":co6ww83i
          It explains a lot.
          But the cold war is over and the US is still hog wild over spending more on defense than everyone else....................... put together.[/quote:co6ww83i]
          If I explained why, I'd get banned in a heartbeat.

Comment

[quote=Helen S]
            Originally posted by "Helen S":1n7x734d
            It explains a lot.
            But the cold war is over and the US is still hog wild over spending more on defense than everyone else....................... put together.[/quote:1n7x734d]

My college professer educated me and my classmates with this idea you may never have heard before...its really different so pay attention. The U.S. Military is bad. They only want to kill and dominate. Yes, i know it sounds strange but its true. Everything they do is for money. Yes, isnt it amazing...money and power. They dont care about anything but money and power. Have you heard this before? Its so cutting edge. America is bad, ok? They are like really bad and pretty much everbody else is good. Squack out.....................
            phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
              Squack out.....................
              Chet calling IN........... response waiting.................................... Operator:" Who are you trying to call sir?"............................Chet IN "Maam I'm looking for SQUACK!"........................................Operator:"SQUACK is busy with [email protected]!*!".........Chet In "What kind of Business Maam?"......................Operator:"US business..........The Cold War is Not Over.".................................Chet In "What????"...............Operator:"It has just begun!!! :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: "

Chet OUT....... googling Cold War has just begun.....[loading...loading....loading]

"Twice in this century the world has been threatened by a catastrophe. Twice this catastrophe was born in Europe, and twice you Americans, along with others, were called upon to save Europe, the whole world and yourselves.

In the meantime, the U.S. became the most powerful nation on earth, and it understood the responsibility that flowed from this. But something else was happening as well. The Soviet Union appeared, grew and transformed the enormous sacrifices of its people suffering under totalitarian rule into a strength that, after World War II, made it the second most powerful nation in the world.

CREATING THE FAMILY OF MEN

All of this taught us to see the world in bipolar terms as two enormous forces -- one a defender of freedom, the other a source of nightmares. Europe became the point of friction between these two powers, and thus it turned into a single enormous arsenal divided into two parts. In this process, one half of the arsenal became part of that nightmarish power, while the other, the free part, bordering on the ocean and having no wish to be driven into it, was compelled, together with you, to build a complicated security system to which we probably owe the fact that we still exist.

The totalitarian system in the Soviet Union and in most of its satellites is breaking down, and our nations are looking for a way to democracy and independence.

This, I am convinced, is a historically irreversible process and, as a result, Europe will begin again to seek its own identity without being compelled to be a divided armory any longer. Perhaps this will create the hope ) that sooner or later, your boys will no longer have to stand on guard for freedom in Europe or come to our rescue, because Europe will at last be able to stand guard over itself.

But that is still not the most important thing. The main thing is, it seems to me, that these revolutionary changes will enable us to escape from the rather antiquated straitjacket of this bipolar view of the world and to enter at last into an era of multipolarity in which all of us, large and small, former slaves and former masters, will be able to create what your great President Lincoln called "the family of men."

Chet In.. What is this crap???? get this off my screen... I didn't hit the return button, I'm looking for SQUACK!! SQUACK come in???? What is going on here. The cold war?? Its hot and sweaty where I am. You need a fridge to keep you hotdogs from spoilin here. The russians left Afganistan and I see them here in India every day. They speak fairly good english and one of the tough lookin' guys was a Reiki Master!#@!

Googlin' peace and contentment.............[loading...loading....loading]

This website speaks through the words of Poetry about a Peace that can be known by Human Beings.

It is an Internal Peace, not an External Peace.

It is a Peace brought about by a very specific connection to a very specific feeling in the Heart.

SQUACK IN " Chet was' goin' On? " Chet In " Mellow dude, come in sit down on a cushion, lets meditate on this moment in time. You are blessed SQUACK MAN. You are shimmerin dude, did your wife ever tell you that?" SQUACK IN "All the time, man, every morning at 4 am when we arise for the sunrise meditation!"

Chet In whispers to himself "Something ain't right here. I'm dreamin' or something. SQUACK doesn't sound right!. I'll just meditate some more and this will all just go away." 8) 8)

Comment

Chet - too . . . much . . . caffeine . . .

The interesting thing now is the Balkanization of Europe - everyone looking for ethnic autonomy. After this continues for a while, the pendulum will swing the other way again - the agglomeration of nations banding together for eco-poli-military strength. That will create another Us vs. Them scenario, in which a cold war will evolve, and, with its MAD aspects will keep the world in an uneasy peace. This cycle will continue until the Illuminati finally establish the NWO (not the Wrestling group) and we are all one happy family under Big Brother. The TOH has spoken! 8)

Comment

Chet - too . . . much . . . caffeine . . .
                  Actually, I was just inspired to create another manner of communication on a blog, via a dialogue between three people with different ideas coming in via 'other' ways. Just a bit of brainstorming and enjoying the craft of blog "art".

Try it, it's fun!

Comment

Working...
                  X