Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the 2nd highest price you can pay for your country?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aiden
    Second highest price I could pay?

My life.
    This is what is generally meant by the highest price one can pay. Since you have demoted it to number two, I am curious what you list as #1. :?

Comment

His other life. He has two names.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
        His other life. He has two names.
        :lol: 8) :P :wink:
        phsstt!

Comment

I see you got it, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Richardson

My life.
            This is what is generally meant by the highest price one can pay. Since you have demoted it to number two, I am curious what you list as #1. :?
            I would consider the life of a spouse or child a greater price to pay than my own. Moreover, I would rather die than to see any number of non-fatal tragedies overtake my family.

Comment

I would consider the life of a spouse or child a greater price to pay than my own. Moreover, I would rather die than to see any number of non-fatal tragedies overtake my family.
              Ditto - there are many scenarios in which I would gladly give up my life for another, but I can't think of many where I'd let a family member die.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Richardson

My life.
                I have experienced both, the death of a child, and my wife, your are 100% correct.

Comment

Working...
                X