Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedgehog attack-true story!

In New Zealand a man threw a hedgehog as a weapon at another man causing a minor injury. Not a bad choice of animal.

My first choice would be a T- Rex and second- a Great White and third- House Wife.

But if the choice has to be based in reality id go with a Cobra, Hornets nest and Lawyer.

What about you?
    phsstt!

Re: Hedgehog attack-true story!

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    . . . if the choice has to be based in reality id go with a Cobra, Hornets nest and Lawyer.
    Death, where is thy sting?

Right here, baby.

Oh, yeah.

Comment

Hedgehogs are very small mild mannered animals which happen to have protective spines. If an injury occurred, it was because the throwee either tried to catch the wrong side or was unlucky enough to get hit by the animals back.

I think I might start with a wolverine.

Comment

Originally posted by Helen S
        Hedgehogs are very small mild mannered animals which happen to have protective spines. If an injury occurred, it was because the throwee either tried to catch the wrong side or was unlucky enough to get hit by the animals back.

I think I might start with a wolverine.
        Excellent choice Helen. Did you stuggle with the Badger alternative?
        phsstt!

Comment

Wolverines are a great idea. The hard part would be the release............

Comment

What about a tasmanian devil, loony toons style, of course.

A skunk might be effective. I'll trump your lawyer with a day trader.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy
              What about a tasmanian devil, loony toons style, of course.

A skunk might be effective. I'll trump your lawyer with a day trader.
              Excellent! I've been pondering a 2 prong attack. First up a Porcupine in heat then we finish the sucker off with a Real Estate Agent.
              phsstt!

Comment

Myself, I'll go for the used-car salesman.

Comment

Squak: Great story. I'm a big fan of hedgehogs. The original screenplay for the "Lethal Weapon" movies had Mel Gibson throwing hedgehogs, but some re-write guy decided that a six-shooter was better. Go figure...

Comment

very effective defense weapon is Piranaha Fish...easily concealed inside your coat pocket, then just whip them out and throw!

Hard part is also concealing the water bowl....

Comment

I think birds of prey might be useful. I wouldn't throw a seagull but picture this, Hey bad guy, say hello to my little friend." And then you launch a Bald Eagle on his ass.
                      phsstt!

Comment

Working...
                      X