Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch Out, The Chinese Are Learning Quickly!!

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Out, The Chinese Are Learning Quickly!!

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007- ... 411972.htm
    Take good care of yourself.

Um, looking at that first picture, this looks like something one would do one time, and one time only! :shock:

Comment

I'm not sure what it is that the Chinese are learning. The event appears to have taken place in Russia.

Comment

Apparently this is an annual event. My jock granddaughter spent her junior year (2005-2006) at St. Petersburg University. She anticipated participating in this event but her year concluded in June. One Russian winter filled her quota and instead of sticking around St.Pete she migrated to warmer climes in Spain and Italy before returning to US for senior year..

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
          I'm not sure what it is that the Chinese are learning. The event appears to have taken place in Russia.
          Maybe how to report on Russian women running around in high heels? :roll:

Don't get me searching for all your profound posts.. :P

http://www.xinhuanet.com/
          Take good care of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
            Apparently this is an annual event. My jock granddaughter spent her junior year (2005-2006) at St. Petersburg University. She anticipated participating in this event but her year concluded in June. One Russian winter filled her quota and instead of sticking around St.Pete she migrated to warmer climes in Spain and Italy before returning to US for senior year..
            Most people would agree with those actions. To quote Tennyson:
            I seek a warmer sky
            And I will see before I die
            The palms and temples of the south.

Comment

Originally posted by catson52
              Originally posted by lonewolf
              Most people would agree with those actions. To quote Tennyson:
              I seek a warmer sky
              And I will see before I die
              The palms and temples of the south.
              She also spent a post-grad year at Birmingham, UK and filled her rainy winter quota. Her maternal grandfather emigrated to the US from Hamburg, Germany at the turn of the century. After an obligatory visit there she decided he made a wise move.

Comment

Working...
              X