Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phelps 27 in 2012 & 31 in 2016

Will he stick it out to win over 20 golds? Or will he be tired of it? Anyone heard anything about his intentions?

WE will be very tired of it!

Comment

According to some, Phelps is good for 60 more years ;-)

He was saying to me, 'I think I've figured out Michael Phelps. He is not from another planet; he is from the future. His father made him and made a time machine. Sixty years from now he is an average swimmer, but he has come back here to mop up.
      http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article ... yid=521702

Comment

i hope he does at least go to london for 2 reasons

- i want to see him in the flesh

- finally this ray ewry "is it 8 or is it 10" bs will finally be dead & buried after 100y+ arguing

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick
          - finally this ray ewry "is it 8 or is it 10" bs will finally be dead & buried after 100y+ arguing
          Am I missing something, eldrick? It's already dead and buried now, isn't it?

Comment

not yet - ewry won 10 individual golds if '06 included

mikey is currently on 7 - if he wins his remaining 2 individual races, it "only" gets him to 9

he needs to go to london & win 2 individual races to get all-the-marbles

there is absolutely no chance he'll retire after these games when that last, greatest record of them all awaits in london

Comment

He's already said he is definitely attempting to compete in 2012.
              http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Underdeveloped sport and less interesting than watching paint dry.

Comment

And in 2024 he will still be younger than Dara Torres, so who knows how many OGs he has left in him :P
                  Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick
                    not yet - ewry won 10 individual golds if '06 included

mikey is currently on 7 - if he wins his remaining 2 individual races, it "only" gets him to 9

he needs to go to london & win 2 individual races to get all-the-marbles

there is absolutely no chance he'll retire after these games when that last, greatest record of them all awaits in london
                    Oh! You're not including relays! My bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X