Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if phelps is gonna make 30 million usd

in endorsements---- then how much will bolt make? opinions?

maybe not more than 10m

bolt isn't american & they won't be putting non-americans on cereal boxes

Comment

Less, becuase he is not Amruican. I think his achievements are far greater than Phelps', but that is of little value when compared to a USAnian swimmer. :cry:

Comment

I am banking that shoe deals are where its at. Plus tracks are big in Europe and Jamaicans culture is even bigger that is also the case for Japan. I am banking that he wil make most of his money in the far east and Europe. Audi has already approached this given that Benz has Asafa. Plus I still see McDonalds lining up to get him in that McNuggets ad. I think he has Euro 50 million potential here leading into 2009.

Rember 2million more pairs of gold pumas were sold in one day after he his theatrics in the 100m.

Comment

Seems awfully difficult to believe that Puma could determine how many shoes were sold that quickly. Take that sort of number with a HUGE grain of salt.

Comment

[quote=Kevin Richardson]
            Originally posted by "Paul Henry":2n5bpnwc
            Rember 2million more pairs of gold pumas were sold in one day after he his theatrics in the 100m.
            Seems awfully difficult to believe that Puma could determine how many shoes were sold that quickly. Take that sort of number with a HUGE grain of salt.[/quote:2n5bpnwc]
            Sponsor Puma sees no sales sprint from Bolt win

Comment

TFS would make a lot more money if he were American or Western European. There's just so much advertising available to him in Jamaica. However, becoming multilingual will greatly enhance his marketing value in Europe.

Comment

Working...
              X