Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugh McCutcheon: Class Act

McCutcheon's my nominee for sportsman of 2008.

Obviously a great coach, his reactions to his family tragedy have been exemplary. What a tough situation to be in, but he was the model of grace and dignity both personally and professionally.

A rock of a man.
    There are no strings on me

Comment

Those indoor volleyball players for the USA excited me more than any other sport in these Olympics. To see the teamwork of those guys and how they melded in taking down the Brazilian world champions was amazing. They reminded me of the Karch Kiraly-led teams of the 1980s. Truly spectacular! Kudos and all of our prayers to Mr. McCutcheon and his, and his wife's, family.

Comment

Originally posted by mamo
        Those indoor volleyball players for the USA excited me more than any other sport in these Olympics. To see the teamwork of those guys and how they melded in taking down the Brazilian world champions was amazing. They reminded me of the Karch Kiraly-led teams of the 1980s. Truly spectacular! Kudos and all of our prayers to Mr. McCutcheon and his, and his wife's, family.
        Especially since so many of the players have been on 2, 3 or 4 Olympic teams. I've been a huge volleyball fan since 1984 in LA, just a little sad that the ladies couldn't pull it off also.

Comment

Working...
        X