Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just my input, but the birth certificates are typed up by humans, who occasionally make mistakes. Elvis Presley's omitted one a in his middle name, and my father's misspelled his middle name, altogether.

Comment

to support Mrs. Clinton shortly after she withdrew from the race. Its mission includes denouncing the Democratic Party
      Wow, not TOO bitter and vindictive, are we?!

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
        to support Mrs. Clinton shortly after she withdrew from the race. Its mission includes denouncing the Democratic Party
        Wow, not TOO bitter and vindictive, are we?!
        What is the demographic of these Clinton supporters? It seems strange they cannot rally behind another dem who has a very similar platform to Clinton. Or are these the people who would have benefited from Clinton pork?

Comment

Lots of chances for errors on birth certificates.. I was born at home in rural depression era Oklahoma.. My father's name is William Perry XXXXXX, called Willie, Bill or Billy.. When old Doc XXXXXXX, who was know to take a nip of adult beverages from time to time, asked my dad, "What are ya gonna call, him, Billy?" , my dad reportedly responded,"Bill Junior".

I never saw a copy of my birth certificate until my eldest daughter was born in a US mIlitary hospital in Germany in 1954 and I had to acquire a copy to establish her American citizenship. All my life, I have been called Billy, or by relatives, Billy Jearl. All my school and military records have me as Billy Jearl XXXXXX. Imagine my surprise to learn my name is Bill Jr. XXXXXXX.

Comment

I think this is Hillaries doing Laughing She playing cool now ....
            ====================

makes one (at lest me) wonder about the heartfelt verbiage of support ... of Hillary and Bill. Always wonder about how quickly "differences" are resolved and wounds healed ...in any political melee. Maybe 'wonder' is the wrong word

Comment

Originally posted by guru
              Originally posted by proofs in the pudd'in
              sorry just a mistake. you are definately voting for Obama

I own a business. I don't believe I am legally permitted to vote for a democrat :wink:
              You're so right, Guru

Comment

Working...
              X