Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bravo! my fav....... a miracle out of unlucky bastards whose last pay check went up in smoke on a horse who ran out of gas down the stretch
    phsstt!

Comment

Epelle, whatever you ingested just before you wrote that is some serious sh*t! :shock:

Comment

Epelle, thank you for the insight into Matts background, It is all clear now. I am certain if our old friend tafnut were still among us your response would surely win a Tafny for the longest non-response to trolls in the history of not-responding to trolls. Entertaining Division.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
          if our old friend tafnut were still among us your response would surely win a Tafny for the longest non-response to trolls in the history of not-responding to trolls. Entertaining Division.
          I have been observing from far atop Mount Olimpuss. As lonewolf spaketh, so shall it be.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
            I have been observing from far atop Mount Olimpuss. As lonewolf spaketh, so shall it be.
            Dats funny tafnut! I nominate you fer a Marlee.
            phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
              Epelle, whatever you ingested just before you wrote that is some serious sh*t! :shock:
              Put all 20.000 words in one post instead of spreading them throughout 30 over the day ;-)

Comment

Matt M. Idiot(t)
                Track and Field News plant.
                Must be a moderator trying to liven the place up a bit. Does "he" show up on slow or in this case, non, news days?

Just noticed, no use of "illuminati" this time around but at least we have the nugget that a secret society is running Switzerland-Dead Poets?

Those dirty Swiss, I knew they were never truly neutral. Hiding behind their fine watches, army knives, gold bars, billion dollar bank accounts and millions of pounds of chocolate and cheese lurks evil.

Thanks Matt. :x ops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :evil: :!: :?: :arrow: :idea: :?

Comment

Yeah, now that I am beyond my initial confusion, realizing there is nothing there to be confused about, I kinds enjoy Matts musing. And, he certainly inspires some imaginative entertaining responses.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
                    if our old friend tafnut were still among us your response would surely win a Tafny for the longest non-response to trolls in the history of not-responding to trolls. Entertaining Division.
                    Marlow joins tafnut on the top 25 most prolific posters list!!
                    Tom Hyland:
                    "squack and wineturtle get it"

Comment

A truly impressive feat. I did not know there was a top 25 list and have no asperations of joining that elite group but I congratulate " Marlow" on spotting me a four year lead and nearly lapping me in less than a year.

Comment

A truly impressive feat. I did not know there was a top 25 list and have no asperations of joining that elite group but I congratulate " Marlow" on spotting me a four year lead and nearly lapping me in less than a year.
                        Uh oh, time for Marlow to join tafnut in the Witless Protection Program?! :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                          Uh oh, time for Marlow to join tafnut in the Witless Protection Program?! :shock:
                          Nah, Marlow should be good for another 20,000 posts, otherwise there is a danger of running out of available screen names.

Comment

Working...
                          X