Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazzcyclist
    I
    I also thought about Iraq and its people, who've had to endure much less reliable utility services for the last five years as a result of the U.S. invasion.
    Where are the mods? What the hell does this have to do with hurricanes in Louisiana? If this is not a politically biased comment then there is no such thing.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
      I
      I also thought about Iraq and its people, who've had to endure much less reliable utility services for the last five years as a result of the U.S. invasion.
      Where are the mods? What the hell does this have to do with hurricanes in Louisiana? If this is not a politically biased comment then there is no such thing.
      I think Jazz forgot to mention the people of Iraq also had to endure rape rooms, wood chippers head first and mass murder not to mention the gassing of Kurdish women and children.
      phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
        Originally posted by lonewolf
        I
        I think Jazz forgot to mention the people of Iraq also had to endure rape rooms, wood chippers head first and mass murder not to mention the gassing of Kurdish women and children.
        I apologize if anyone was offended by my post. I only gave an honest summary of the things that went through my mind yesterday, on the first day after Gustav. ops:

Comment

Bloody storm made me miss a day of work last friday
          Thankfully no personal damage due to the storm.
          why don't people pronounce vowels anymore

Comment

Working...
          X