Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300-Pounders In A Sprint Showdown

I was watching the Univeristy of Louisville vs University of Kentucky football game today and almost wet myself laughing. Kentucky's defensive tackle, Pryor, weighing in at a svelte 310 pounds picked up a fumble and "dashed" up the field to score a 75-yard TD. He was pursued only by the Louisville center, who carried a trim 309 pounds. It was the most hilarious sight, as these monsters lumbered up the field in what the announcer said was a race that could have been timed with a sundial. I am sure this will be on tonight's Sports Center. Darned funny stuff.

Re: 300-Pounders In A Sprint Showdown

Originally posted by Kevin Richardson
    the announcer said was a race that could have been timed with a sundial.
    But were they really that slow? Some shot putters are very fast. It would not surprise me to find out these linemen are too.

Comment

Re: 300-Pounders In A Sprint Showdown

Originally posted by Kevin Richardson
      I was watching the Univeristy of Louisville vs University of Kentucky football game today and almost wet myself laughing. Kentucky's defensive tackle, Pryor, weighing in at a svelte 310 pounds picked up a fumble and "dashed" up the field to score a 75-yard TD. He was pursued only by the Louisville center, who carried a trim 309 pounds. It was the most hilarious sight, as these monsters lumbered up the field in what the announcer said was a race that could have been timed with a sundial. I am sure this will be on tonight's Sports Center. Darned funny stuff.

please post the video, though your description is worth a thousand pictures
      ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

I have found no video links, yet. And yes, they really were that slow. It seemed to take forever for them to make it down the field. Granted, this was at the end of the game and they had both played a lot, and taken a lot of punishing blows. More than I could take, to be sure.

Comment

Working...
        X