Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble in the JAM Camp? Two Hurdlers Implicated in PED Ring

(incorrect link... see Jon:s below).

Ennis-London and Findlay, an Oly alternate, have some explaining to do.

Correct link:
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/m ... k/?cnn=yes

Comment

Who does Ennis London train with, is she based in US ?

Comment

Yep. Window got stuck when copy/paste. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by mark
          is she based in US ?
          I don't know, but all the Jamaicans on here will probably claim that she is an "American-based Jamaican", a la Canada with Ben Johnson in '88, etc.

She is coached by her husband, Lincoln London. Looks like they're based at McNeese state Uni.

Comment

The article says they were sent to an address in Texas! Why would you use your own name to order stuff like that over the internet?

Comment

Originally posted by AthleticsInBritain
              The article says they were sent to an address in Texas! Why would you use your own name to order stuff like that over the internet?
              I don:t know how courier services work in the USA, but here in SE, there are times where one needs identification to receive a packet. Any fake ID may have worked there, if the events which took place are in fact true.

Comment

Best news I have heard in a week. Reallly hope allegations are true. Maybe it will expose many of their athletes as drug cheats. Would be really chuffed with that.

Comment

well she did something right tonight (London)

Comment

Does anyone else find it a little fishy that this was breaking news on SI before they revealed the two names ? If you have documents to prove something instead of indications, you should let the cat out of the bag and not act like you don't have information. That's more like sensational press or tabloid journalism and indirect doping allegations towards the popular Jamaican athletes.

Comment

I do smell a lawsuit in the air. CNNSI will have to come with more sticking information to prove this. Why was this only discovered after the Jamiacan achievments in Beijing? Is this the best they could come up with? Its no surprise that the Jamaicans they could find are the ones training abroad and not currently affiliated to any college...easier to believe and easier to damage their reputations (no damage to any institution there). But anyway the damage is done and they have gotten mention of Jamaica in a negative light despite the clear libellous background.

Comment

Originally posted by noahnathan
                        Best news I have heard in a week. Reallly hope allegations are true. Maybe it will expose many of their athletes as drug cheats. Would be really chuffed with that.
                        Mason is basically Jamaican you know? The only thing British about him is his passport. So are you saying you would be glad to know that a quarter of the British medals was derived from cheating?

Comment

Techniques to cover-up the fact that REAL tests show that 99.9% of the best athletes do NOT dope

1. One of the reasons of accusing several athletes of doping, just before the Olympics, is that the Illuminati (WADA) did not have control over the tests at Beijing, just like they also did not have control at the Osaka World Championships in Japan, 2007.
                          That is one of the reasons to indict lots of athletes just before the beginning of the Olympics (see the russian wormen). This went as far as using primitive suggestion and BIG LIE techniques to extend the list od doped athletes at Beijing. So the media systematically included Fania Halkia, the greek 2004 Olympic champion of 400 m hurdles, in the list of athletes tested positive, although she was in fact "tested" by WADA in Japan a couple of days before the Olympics, the "results" being deliberately announced the day the Olympics begun for this reason.
                          Reminder: only ONE athlete (Ludmilla Blonka, hepthatlon) was tested positive in Beijing.

2. The more the Jamaican athletes proved to be the best sprinters in the world the more systematically the "Jamaica has no doping agency" statement was repeated.
                          In Germany, the largest audience in Europe, this went as far as:
                          - using 10 out of 20 seconds of the after race "interview" of Veronica Campbell, the Jamaican 200 m double olympic champion, to ask her "are Jamaicans on drugs?":
                          - using the minutes before the magic 19.30 seconds of Usain Bolt to broadcast a documentary that could be used as example of how to use the BIG LIE technique, in particular suggestion, to sell the "Bolt is on drugs" message. (a)

3. One of these lies - i.e. the doping industry is more advanced than the test industry - is the base to legalize the trick to accuse the athletes later and to discredit any performances at any time.

Notes
                          (a) The campaign to eliminate the world's fastest man ever, who after the Olympics became also the greatest athlete ever, was explained as usually, from the moment it was officially launched, a couple of days before the Olympics.
                          Explained as usual first by Matt Marriott. And as usually, echoed only by Kyoon, uuntil the end.

Google
                          Campaign to eliminate Usain Bolt, world's fastest man ever, officially launched

Comment

Wait, wait... I believe we have the first naming of a member of the Illumaniti (WADA) or have I not been paying enough attention ?
                            I think he is saying there is an Illuminati plot to descredit Jamacia.... or is the other way around... anybody ??
                            I am kinda sorry Matt has introduced the Kyoon. Sorta muddies the otherwise crystal clear clarity of his pronouncements.

Comment

so easy to shove around a third world country, don't have much they need. A deliberate attempt to discredit Jmaica's achievements while many downplayed the a***whopping they got by saying the sport is not of interesting to many, and they wonder why such sentiment in the world towards them.

One Love
                              One Love!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X