Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stallion
    Originally posted by mojo
    I am glad to hear she is out of prison and back with her young children who need her.

I wish her the best-but I beg her to stay well away from the sport I love so much. :twisted:
    Isn't this a tad narcissistic of you? Is it possible she loves the sport as much as you do?
    She's talking about curling...she hopes Marion Jones stays away from curling which has had enough scandal.

cman

Comment

Have you ever had a line that wasn't "throw away?"
      Get real. Most of your stuff is nit picking. I'd rather hear from some like mojo than your spiteful stuff.

Comment

Marion not loving the sport....puuuhlease.....I think she started running at the age of 7....sacrificing hours and hours of her childhood for track....puuhlease.

Comment

The single most disappointing athlete of our time. The one word that describes her best is SELFISH. Complete phony.
          "Who's Kidding Who?"

Comment

The thing I see missing from Marion Jones is candor.
            I think she may offer it, in a book. She fell in with some notorious dudes and ...

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy
              Get real. Most of your stuff is nit picking. I'd rather hear from some like mojo than your spiteful stuff.
              Yes, Chris, this is not surprising. I guess you're hurt that I didn't respond to your unsolicited pm telling me that I am good company.

Comment

Yes, Chris, this is not surprising. I guess you're hurt that I didn't respond to your unsolicited pm telling me that I am good company.
                stallion, you are a highly intelligent poster, but seriously, sometimes you just miss the obvious. Mojo is just giving an opinion, without malice. You attempt to upbraid her post, yet you posted something totally devoid of meaning, by your own admission, with this:

I do not know what love means. etc. etc. It is impossible for me to say.

Comment

Huh? Delusions of grandeur too?

Comment

Chris, there are no delusions on my end, and if they involved grandeur, trust me, you're not in the picture...

Comment

Chris, there are no delusions on my end, and if they involved grandeur, trust me, you're not in the picture...
                      I don't even remember the pm you're talking about. Why on earth would you?

Actually, don't bother answering. I coulnd't care less.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                        sometimes you just miss the obvious. Mojo is just giving an opinion, without malice. You attempt to upbraid her post, yet you posted something totally devoid of meaning, by your own admission
                        You are stunning in your presumably cultivated ignorance. Mojo said Marion Jones should stay away from the sport that she, Mojo, purports to love so much. This is permeated with malice. As for my post being bereft of meaning, perhaps you should read the entire post before you comment.

Comment

Marion Jones should stay away from the sport that she, Mojo, purports to love so much. This is permeated with malice.
                          Are you Jones' mother?

Comment

Yes, I am Mother Jones, you idiot....

Comment

Yes, I am Mother Jones, you idiot....
                              You re-read this thread. You're acting like a complete prick. Great advert for TFN, I'm sure they'll be happy to have your kind of poster on their board. The good you bring is nullified by your other side.

Comment

Yes, I defend Marion Jones' right to be involved with track and field, and if you construe this as unconscionable, well, I guess this speaks volumes about you.

Comment

Working...
                                X