• Show
Clear All

• mojo
    replied
    Originally posted by malmo
    You've started many attacks on me.

Any more?
    Exactly what Marlow said.

I would LOVE to see some examples where I started an attack on you.

I did call you a name once and I wish I could say I regret it but I don't.

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Any more?
    malmo, I am not an angel. I have baited you on many occasions, and although it is always fun, I usually end up regretting it just on basic principles. I'm actually going to try and refrain more. I imagine you see yourself entirely blameless in this regard, but that is neither here nor there. Mojo, on the other hand IS indeed blameless. She does not have a mean bone in her (fill in blank just to tease) body. Dats jes da fax, Jak! This is not calling you a liar; I just think that if you review the tape, you'll see that anything she has directed at you, was in defense of someone else.

Yours in peace, love and understanding

Leave a comment:

• malmo
    replied

Any more?

Leave a comment:

• mojo
    replied
    I would be the first to admit I am not perfect in that regard-HOWEVER I have never started an attack on anyone and I have called one person a name here.

Can you say the same malmo?

Leave a comment:

• malmo
    replied
    Originally posted by mojo
    Marion is free but will we ever be of the rancour, mean spiritness and pettiness around here?
    Of which you are a part.

Leave a comment:

• mojo
    replied
    Marion is free but will we ever be of the rancour, mean spiritness and pettiness around here?

Nope.

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Originally posted by Marlow
    I do remember a PM where I asked that we try to bury the hatchet - that was indeed rejected.
    Who's we, suckka?
    You are entirely correct - It I and I alone who proposed the cease-fire.
    I presume gh is hot on our trail again, so I'm outta here. Peace, out!

Leave a comment:

• malmo
    replied
    I do remember a PM where I asked that we try to bury the hatchet - that was indeed rejected.

How much rope to you need to tie your own noose, tracknut? I'll give you as much as you need.

Or would you prefer Chinese water torture, one drip at a time?

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    so that I could time-stamp your unsolicited harassment.
    ooooh, it's starting to come back to me now. Yes, yes - is it the one where I professed my undying love and promised to follow you to the ends of the earth, or is it the one where I threatened bodily harm because you rejected my undying love (etc.)? I do remember a PM where I asked that we try to bury the hatchet - that was indeed rejected.

Leave a comment:

• imaginative
    replied
    This is a discussion where a switch to private email (ironically) might be
    a good idea. It, in my eyes, goes a bit beyond the typical ``you do not
    agree with me; ergo, you are an idiot'' fights that we have come to know
    and love.

(But if you want to keep it here, by all means do so. I enjoy a good train
    crash as much as the next poster.)

Leave a comment:

• EPelle
    replied
    Marion Jones discussion brings out the best in folks yet again.

Leave a comment:

• malmo
    replied
    Yeah right. You remember no emails? Wrong.pal.
    What year was it? (perhaps it was rather early before we had given up on each other as lost causes)
    There is no WE in this matter. There is no lost cause except in your mind. No matter how many times you've emailed, PM'd, or stalked me on these message board threads, pleading to me "we're alike, you'd really like me if you knew me" and no matter how many times I've rejected you (100 percent of the time) you just refuse to get it.

Can to share them with the class? Please post what I sent and your reply. No 'editing'! Thank you in advance.
    Let's see, in the last seven years I've rebuilt my computer at least 5 times and switched my internet provider twice. The chance that I still have all of my Outlook.ost archive backups is slim to none, but you never know, I may get lucky. Without you providing me all of the email addresses you've used over the last 7 years there's no way for me to even begin to review the untold thousands of emails chasing down what you and I already know to be true.

I've previously shared this information with other posters here contemporaneously. Perhaps they might still have one of my emails (or even a forwarded copy of your emails) so that I could time-stamp your unsolicited harassment.

[edit: a team of paleontologists have uncovered an interesting cache of Outlook.pst files...hmmm....after carbon dating....and deciphering hieroglyphics...King T'ut, he moved to Arizona, funky T'ut, a condo made of stona...King T'ut...we're dancing!]

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    What year was it? (perhaps it was rather early before we had given up on each other as lost causes)

Can to share them with the class? Please post what I sent and your reply. No 'editing'! Thank you in advance.

Leave a comment:

• malmo
    replied
    I know what you mean. I used to get harassing emails from tracknut which didn't stop until I said that I was going to his ISP to stop it. Now I post my email address with reservation, and make sure that I edit it out after the utility of it has been served.
    Since you occasionally refer to me as 'tracknut', I think you need to clarify that. I remember no e-mails or ISP threats!!! I do remember PMing you here once asking for a peace treaty and you told me to stop 'stalking' you! :shock: :?: :!: :?: :!:

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    Originally posted by lonewolf
    I have met or corresponded personally with several regular posters on a specific topic or issue and have no problem with identifying myself privately but prefer to remain semi-anonymous on the forum.
    Having met lonewolf in Eugene, I'm more than happy to out him. His real name is Chief Jumping Bean of the Hopi (Native American) nation.
    True, except for the name and tribe being wrong. But, the fictious name you ascribe to me is funnier and more topically appropriate..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X