Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stallion
    Yes, I defend Marion Jones' right to be involved with track and field, and if you construe this as unconscionable, well, I guess this speaks volumes about you.
    My impression from the thread is that Mojo merely expresses the _wish_ that
    Jones should stay away from the sport. This is, IMO, not an attack on Jones'
    right to be involved with the part of the sport she is not banned from by
    authorities. Thus, your defending these rights is not really necessary.

Further, I have the impression that Mojo acts out concern for the sport, not
    because of hatred of Jones. Thus, there is nothing malicious about it.

Comment

Mojo said Marion Jones should stay away from the sport that she, Mojo, purports to love so much. This is permeated with malice.
      Sorry. I have a finely tuned eye for malice. I dislike it intensely. I have malice for malice! ( ) Mojo's post is not malicious by any stretch of the imagination. She simply wants Marion to have a great rest of her life without T&F being a part of it. Marion already proved what she thought of T&F. Beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
        Mojo's post is not malicious by any stretch of the imagination. She simply wants Marion to have a great rest of her life without T&F being a part of it.
        Would gh be malicious if he suggested that you should have a great rest of your life without this message board being a part of it?

Comment

Mojo said Marion Jones should stay away from the sport that she, Mojo, purports to love so much. This is permeated with malice.
          I'm curious where mojo stated or implied she wished Jones to suffer pain, injury, or distress?
          There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by guru
            I'm curious where mojo stated or implied she wished Jones to suffer pain, injury, or distress?
            Guru, give it up. Mojo wrote that she wishes that Marion Jones would stay away from track and field. Staying away from track and field could certainly be distressing for Marion Jones. There is the implied wish for distress....Nice try, guru.

Comment

Guru, give it up. Mojo wrote that she wishes that Marion Jones would stay away from track and field. Staying away from track and field could certainly be distressing for Marion Jones. There is the implied wish for distress...

Doesn't work that way. Unless mojo wants Jones away from the sport specifically so she will suffer it's not malice. I don't see that implied or otherwise here. Jones' state of mind is meaningless.

Comment

I see mojo, guru, Marlow, imaginative, squackee and Daisy contradicting you, stallion. You need to rally your troops, bro!

Comment

Guru, give it up. Mojo wrote that she wishes that Marion Jones would stay away from track and field. Staying away from track and field could certainly be distressing for Marion Jones. There is the implied wish for distress...

Doesn't work that way. Unless mojo wants Jones away from the sport specifically so she will suffer it's not malice. I don't see that implied or otherwise here. Jones' state of mind is meaningless.
                  Guru, checkmate....It's over. If I state that people with your level of intelligence should not be permitted to post here, for the benefit of the board, and my statement is likely to cause you distress, it is still a malicious comment, even though my concern is the welfare of the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                    I see mojo, guru, Marlow, imaginative, squackee and Daisy contradicting you, stallion. You need to rally your troops, bro!
                    When ascertaining the truth, the majority is often in the wrong...I don't need troops. If this is a popularity contest, I give up...As Malmo stated, you have your little clique.

Comment

Guru, checkmate....It's over. If I state that people with your level of intelligence should not be permitted to post here, for the benefit of the board, and my statement is likely to cause you distress, it is still a malicious comment, even though my concern is the welfare of the board.

Obfuscate with personal insults if you like. It won't change the meaning of malice.

Comment

This is the most unintentionally silly thread I've seen here yet!!

You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

you have your little clique.
                          I would not even want to be in any clique that would have me as a member!

Comment

Oh for petey's sake.

I don't wish marion Jones any malice-I stated I wish her well. YES I hope she gets on with life and does not get involved in the sport-by that I mean in a significant public way. If she wants to coach young kids, sell hotdogs at a meet (or manure as our club does) GREAT. How on earth that is wishing ill on someone is beyond me. IF she does write more books. go on the speech circuit, hands out medals at the Olympics- i will live it-just hope it doesn't happen. THAT IS IT. This is the most pointless discussion ever.

What is love? Does Marion love the sport? Does mojo love it more? Well mojo, bless her little heart, thinks she does. WHO GIVES A FIG? I sure don't. :P
                            Until and unless you come with a" love track-o-meter" stallion it will remain a mystery....one of life's most important ones. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Move on from this most silly of discussions.

It is hilarious that you think I post nothing of significance but read so much into what I wrote about Marion. :lol: :lol:

Comment

If I state that people with your level of intelligence should not be permitted to post here, for the benefit of the board, and my statement is likely to cause you distress, it is still a malicious comment, even though my concern is the welfare of the board.
                              Smart people never say how smart they are and Stal. your not that smart..sorry.

Show me how smart you are and make nice with the folks, or do you wanna shit where ya sleep?

The greatest people i have ever meet all had one thing in common. They were humble.
                              phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                                If I state that people with your level of intelligence should not be permitted to post here, for the benefit of the board, and my statement is likely to cause you distress, it is still a malicious comment, even though my concern is the welfare of the board.
                                Smart people never say how smart they are
                                I'm sure this is a consoling thought for mental midgets such as yourself, but it is a palpably false statement, and very intelligent people may or may not suffer fools gladly, and it may even depend on their mood, and at this moment I am not in the mood to suffer your foolishness, so I am leaving this thread to you and your fellow mental midgets.

Comment

Working...
                                X