• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stallion
    Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    Originally posted by guru
    If I state that people with your level of intelligence should not be permitted to post here, for the benefit of the board, and my statement is likely to cause you distress, it is still a malicious comment, even though my concern is the welfare of the board.
    Smart people never say how smart they are
    I'm sure this is a consoling thought for mental midgets such as yourself, but it is a palpably false statement, and very intelligent people may or may not suffer fools gladly, and it may even depend on their mood, and at this moment I am not in the mood to suffer your foolishness, so I am leaving this thread to you and your fellow mental midgets.
    As i like to say..you just did a perfect impression of yourself.

What do you call a genius who willingly hangs out with idiots so he can feel superior? Do your homework Stal. and get back to me next week and this wont be multible choice ...ummmkay.
    phsstt!

Comment

I do not know what love means. I know a woman who says she loves a man but if she senses he does not reciprocate, she wants to see him suffer. Love at least in the sense of passion is not necessarily concomitant with a moral code which is beyond reproach. Marion may love the sport in the sense that the woman loves the man. It may feel like love to her. I will not judge whether she loves the sport as much as you do. It is impossible for me to say.
      Yes this piece of enlightening and brillant writing could only be by mental giant. :lol:

Comment

I'm sure this is a consoling thought for mental midgets such as yourself, but it is a palpably false statement, and very intelligent people may or may not suffer fools gladly, and it may even depend on their mood, and at this moment I am not in the mood to suffer your foolishness, so I am leaving this thread to you and your fellow mental midgets.
        You want want intelligent discourse at a track and field forum? Are you nuts? Didn't nobody learn you nothing? :shock:

cman

Comment

Originally posted by cullman
          You want want intelligent discourse at a track and field forum? Are you nuts? Didn't nobody learn you nothing? :shock:

cman
          He's not nutz. I think he might just be an average bloke like the rest of us who sees his internal personal room of achievements as a damp and dark place where his dreams struggle for light.
          phsstt!

Comment

An outside observation: I believe in all honesty that someone here has at one time or another been trampled on by superior athletes in domestic settings - perhaps over water barriers or without any sign of the gap between greatness and the black hole decreasing during any of the 25 laps he:s also contested in 30 minutes without stopping. Having discovered that he ran at the Sesame Street level, he was presented to his peers at large as being inferior in the gentleman:s world.

No doubt that to (over-)compensate for that complex, he continues to make attempts to speak at (business)board-level with folks who have never accepted an invitation to listen to a load of crap from a 9.36 small-college steeplechaser.

Civil discourse and dissertation brings better understanding. Shit talk and looting usually bring about bans. I:d imagine that a person whom I recon has been around books and bookstores for the greater part of half a century would know better.

I could be very far off base, but I think not.

Comment

There are no strings on me

Comment

horse,

Nice way to ruin a thread.

A bit more on topic, maybe Marion can do like Regina Jacobs, who with her husband is coaching middle school T&F athletes. That should make everyone happy . . .

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                  horse,

Nice way to ruin a thread.
                  Zackly.

A bit more on topic, maybe Marion can do like Regina Jacobs, who with her husband is coaching middle school T&F athletes. That should make everyone happy . . .
                  That depends on how they're coaching them. I assume, and certainly hope, that they're not teaching them that to succeed in the sport, they'll eventually have to use PED's.

Comment

You don't want them to teach reality?

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                      Touché . . .

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                        Touché . . .
                        ??!!
                        The reality is that cheating is cheating and having a personal sense of honor is more important than 'success' in ANY endeavor.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                          GH, you do realize that you just indirectly made a blanket accusation of PED
                          use against all top athletes? The kind of statement you usually crack-down on?

You will have to give yourself a severe upbraiding ;-)

Comment

shes an arsehol. period.

Glad shes reunited with her kids though, I fully believe she'll have more integrity as a mother than an (alleged) sports person!

Comment

Originally posted by liuxuan
                              shes an arsehol. period.

Glad shes reunited with her kids though, I fully believe she'll have more integrity as a mother than an (alleged) sports person!
                              calling someone a name, behind a screen name, is pretty much the weakest thing I´ve seen in quite some time.

Comment

Originally posted by trackrebel

calling someone a name, behind a screen name, is pretty much the weakest thing I´ve seen in quite some time.
                                It goes on every day here. Nothing new, move along...

Comment

Working...
                                X