• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malmo
    Originally posted by mojo
    You've started many attacks on me.

Any more?
    I would LOVE to see some examples where I started an attack on you.
    You have never interacted with me without it being a gratuitous attack. I suggest you use the search function. You've painted yourself into a corner, just like tracknut did with is denial about the emails.

Since you are the one who says you have been attacked by mojo, and stalked via email by tafnut, it is up to you to prove your point. Instead, you claim to have lost the "stalking" emails, and have told mojo to go search for her unprovoked attacks on this board herself.
    There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by guru
      Since you are the one who says you have been attacked by mojo, and stalked via email by tafnut, it is up to you to prove your point. Instead, you claim to have lost the "stalking" emails, and have told mojo to go search for her unprovoked attacks on this board herself.
      Guru, go away. You're not helping Tafnuts cause at all.

I realize this reading comprehension thing is, well, incomprehensible to you. I haven't claimed I've lost anything yet. Perhaps you need to re-read my post? I've said the probability of me still having them is slim to none. I know this probability stuff is a bit over your head, so let me provide the first drip:

[email protected]

Chinese water torture. Drip 2, to be continued....

Comment

lol, you have us all on the edge of our seats.....
        There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by guru
          lol, you have us all on the edge of our seats.....
          It will get funnier.

Tracknut likes movie trivia doesn't he? I think I can accommodate him with that theme. Slowly.... Drip by drip.

Comment

I have posted that here several times, just as you have posted yours
            MALMO(THEATSIGNGOESHERE). . . . etc. I looked in my address book and don't have the rest.
            Please do find the mojo attack on you. We are all VERY curious as to the context of her unprovoked malicious slam at you. :roll:

Look in your Enemies Rolodex - it's there in the middle of those hundreds of 'M' cards.

Doh, I'm baiting again! I'm sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
              I have posted that here several times
              Sorry chump. I've only seen your email address one place.

drip

drip

drip.

Comment

I just searched gpc3 here and found it over half a dozen times!

Comment

I have posted that here several times
                  Too funny! You should use that search function you keep pointing everyone else to . . .

Comment

Good for you. How would I possibly know what to search for?

But you know damn well that's not where I got your email address don't you?

Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite!

Doh, I'm baiting again! I'm sorry!
                    This is starting to get fun. You've already admitted to relentless flame baiting -- "for fun" you said. Now you're counting on a Hail Mary pass to fall incomplete, but what you refuse to believe is that the game was played hours ago and I have it on TIVO.

The baiting shoe is on the other foot. I've given you fair warning.

Drip.

Drip.

Originally posted by bad hammy
                    Too funny! You should use that search function you keep pointing everyone else to . . .
                    Yeah, you're funny too.

I'm very resourceful but not that good. Please tell me what search criteria I'm to use that will yield "[email protected]"?

http://mb.trackandfieldnews.com/discussion/search.php

This is a perfect situation in which Ockham's Razor comes to play. .

Ockham's Razor = K.I.S.S.

Comment

• Hilarious.

YOU accuse ME of starting attacks on you. Then you want me to go search for evidence to support YOUR claim.

I am not going to do your dirty work for you.

Comment

• What chutzpah you have. You have NEVER interacted with me without it being a gratuitous personal attack.

I won't do any lifting for you, buddy -ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by malmo
                          Good for you. How would I possibly know what to search for?
                          A search with author=tafnut, keywords=net, in post mode, and returning
                          all available characters, finds marlow's address in short order.
                          (Expand the query to ``net com org'', or an even wider set of
                          suffixes, if you feel that using ``net'' is cheating. I did not try
                          with author=marlow, but that might work too.)

Comment

• Nancy Drew: The Mystery of The Missing(?) Emails

Congratulations, you're more clever than I am .... or maybe not? It seems to be such circuitous route to go, even a torturous one, when I already have that information right in front of me on an email header. Do you disagree?

Don't be so impatient. One clue at a time, OK? There are other lurkers reading this thread who have the same information in front of them that I have in front of me. So does Tracknut, and he knows his arrogant bluster has been exposed.

But really, this thread bifurcation has nothing to do with the original thread topic. Perhaps it should be pruned, renamed "Nancy Drew: The Mystery of The Missing(?) Emails" and placed in "Things Not Track and Field" where it belongs --

...slowly I turned, step by step, inch by inch, drip by drip ...

Gotta love it when a dormant thread gets 150 views a day for 8 days.

drip,

drip....

Right Click for audio

Where were you, ahem, Mr ‘Pat Crandall’, as if that’s your real name, you Godless, recreational flame-baiter? Marijuana is the flame, heroin is the fuse, LSD is the bomb. So don't you try to equate liquor to marijuana, Mister, no not with me. You may be able to sell that jazz to another pothead, but not to somebody who holds some sick kid's head while he vomits and wretches on a curbstone at 4:00 in the morning. And when his legs get enough starch into them so he can stand up and empty his pockets, you can bet he'll have a stick or two of marijuana. And you can double your money he'll turn up a sugar cube or a cap or two. So don't you con me with your mind expansion slop. I deal with kids every day. I try to clean up the mess that people like you make out of 'em. I'm the expert here, you're not.

Now Mister Tracknut, you tell me where you were on the morning of January 29th, 2004 at precisely 6:57 AM, lest I forget the day that Ernesto Miranda ever existed, if only for a moment or two?

drip,

drip,

drip.....

Right click for audio

louder!

louder!

louder!

LOUDER!

Right Click for surveillance audio

Comment

Working...
                            X